The DF CREW -------------->

emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice freight hate.......oh wait I could BURN that in my sleep.

I hate all this shit talk but come on...dude's work has a place in this thread and you're posting your unaffiliated stuff here which looks nothing like East anyway...you got called out, you lose, umad.

For the chatter, here is one of my personal favorites from a DFer...flickr jack.

2668735894_20d85d4072_z.jpg?zz=1

out of respect for my FRIENDS emit and east ill go easy on you little path dun,

as i said before im not as nice as my associates are and i will tell you to go kick rocks when others are thinking it and left it at that. but then you had to say something as silly as "burn me in your sleep" that is laughable! no, really, i had 3 crew mates text me about how fucking moronic you must be... have you EVER painted any illegal graffiti or anything worth a shit, you half stepping culture leach. graffiti does not mean spray painted rendered portraits of OTHER MEN either you homo. all but 5 of your posts on this entire site are dedicated to jocking, oh i mean; "paying respect" to DF but you only posted in here twice right you mook?

just because you paint a piece (that is more squirly then if i painted it with my left hand) that you think even remotely has ANY look of an east or emit; and did a wall OVER EAST does not bring ANY relevance to said crew. because you know these people and they try to be nice to your nut sucking ass does not mean shit. act like an adult heterosexual male and learn some humility.

oh and while your at it go write some new half witted conundrums and acronyms to a crew your not in so you can rap them at your next awkward "show"... your so elemental! let me guess you fucking break dance or spin records too? all while wearing a big red ball on your nose...

Definite Fail...

• Like 1

Just won a battle with this burner. We had to include an element of hip hop, hence the can. I only post it in this thread because I feel like it is PAINFULLY obvious it was heavily influenced by East and Emit.

Prime02.jpg

Aaaaahahahahaha....burnerz 4 life...

That can is mad hip-hop.

And that 1 looks more like a horribly confused "e".

Do not pass go.

wow mad ruckus!!! I know I said I was out but... this thread turned into a shit talk fest anyway. Sorry for that.... truly. I really had NOOO idea one lil post would have such a controversy.

Hate: I am sorry you hate me so much....just know it kept me warm last night (along with yet another hot college sophomore).

Realism: Your point of view is fair. Most importantly you didnt say it like a bitch and posted a phat flick with it.

Act: that was kind of the point of my post

wow mad ruckus!!! I know I said I was out but... this thread turned into a shit talk fest anyway. Sorry for that.... truly. I really had NOOO idea one lil post would have such a controversy.

Hate: I am sorry you hate me so much....just know it kept me warm last night (along with yet another hot college sophomore).

Realism: Your point of view is fair. Most importantly you didnt say it like a bitch and posted a phat flick with it.

Act: that was kind of the point of my post

5164558435_0d2eb52f16_b.jpg