The DF CREW -------------->

emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you had too, you REALLY had too....

complete with crate fades and all...

OMG there lil buddy.....such a hater.

Look man I posted a photo in the thread...the people I was here to communicate with didn't seem to mind. Considering one of them started this thread not to mention the entire crew I think that holds some weight.

That said I admit I didn't really consider that DF is more than the cats I know. If another member wants to bitch and moan for whatever reason I suppose that's fair. Lesson learned. It's your thread not mine. I can respect that. But do you really gotta keep whining after the fact? Get over it.

As long as I am at the keyboard I'll address your last post too.

-Your not going easy anymore??!! What does that mean, your going to crank the cyber bulling up a notch? I could'nt care less

-Suggesting I am gay for painting a portrait of Slug (Atmosphere) is pretty weak and ignorant. Your clearly reaching. What are you 12?

-Suggesting I can't paint and that I am "more squirly than your left hand" is just out right stupid.

-I should clarify, I have posted a couple "photos", but yes lots of comments.

-I have done my share of illegal work. More than most self proclaimed "Graff Writers". It's not really my thing lately but I have absolutely put in my work and paid my dues. Maybe not as much as you, but as much or more than most. It pains me to say this but: "We are actually in complete agreement here." A real graff writer has done freights, rooftops, alleys, etc, and probably been arrested at least once if not two, three, or four times.

-Lastly your right, I do more than just graffiti. In fact it weirds me out how much you know about me. I'm flattered.

OMG there lil buddy.....such a hater.

you tell me to act my age and you just went on and on with no founded anything and shouted opinions which mean nothing i might add.

again, im the bad guy because ill say what others are thinking, word to the wise, you might wanna check those who you think "consider" you cool because ill tell you.. im not the one if anyone in this crew of friendly old men you want to cross, fucking chump.. you suck. period...