another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i can get movie posters for the movies coming out in like 3 months, my friend works at a theater and everyone puts their name down beside the poster they want and hes already covered every inch of his room with posters so he doesnt need any.

if you can tell me a movie coming out in or around march il try and get it

duuuuudddde could you get an 'alice in wonderland' poster for me for my mom (i know it sounds lame but hey, it's my mom) ??

i can trade for whatever

depends, if you can think of a present better then a alice in wonderland poster to get my girlfriend :lol:

shit. that's hard to beat..... especially if we are talking xmas present. but then the real question is 'why haven't you broke up with her for x-mas? ' my dad used to break up with my mom right before turkey day (her b-day is the 27th) and get back with her around the beginning of the year..... he was a cock though.

shit. that's hard to beat..... especially if we are talking xmas present. but then the real question is 'why haven't you broke up with her for x-mas? ' my dad used to break up with my mom right before turkey day (her b-day is the 27th) and get back with her around the beginning of the year..... he was a cock though.

well if he wasnt a cock you wouldnt be here

right mommy

nah shes out of town till january 5th and shes atheist so shes pretty forgiving on the whole xmas deal. plus her present to me almost killed me, who knew i was allergic....

but yea, she loves johnny depp. and the poster has johnny depp real big on it... haha

although any gift ideas are extremely helpful because the poster doesnt really break even, i need some ideas.

so for comparison, did she get you like peanut brittle or lobster? what level are you on here? a poster is not really a full gift for a girlfriend i guess , but i'm not really the best to ask either. if say my boyfriend got me a poster back in the day, but of like lucy lui (mine were always girl crushes....) 3 months prior to the opening i would be pretty psyched. and maybe some weed..... i'm not the right girl to ask. i've been married 7 years now and i just bought all my x=mas presents today for myself. i got a new jacket.....

that movies gonna be kinda big. they got helena bonham-carter on one? for myself :smiles:

I'd be interested in doing another batch of packages sometime in the near future if people actually plan to send something back, because i ended up spending some money and a lot of time on my last batch. I'm quite slow at getting them out, but i think my recipients can confirm it was worthwhile.

I'd probably be doing a second mixtape of punk, hardcore and noise rock, and maybe i'll do another set of the first one for people who actually like that type of music. I also include photos, and various other odds and ends. Let me know if this appeals to you at all, and if you're actually willing to reciprocate

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably going to hold off on any more packages as i've remembered that the vast majority of the time i've been involved in things like this on 12oz over the past few years, it results in me sending out pretty nice packages and then receiving nothing in return. I'm not mad that i spent time and money to give people some artwork/photography/music/whatever, but it is kinda weak how many people get all hyped when it initially comes up, then just disappear and never actually do their part of the "exchange". If you want a give away, at least let me know so i can half ass accordingly, based on if i think you deserve an actual effort out of me or not.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, i have received some rad shit from ouncers, but that was 5+ years ago and not in any of the more recent exchanges.

Archived