The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

sike & goose here are two cats that have gave their life to graff for years and still are doing it after all these years thats dope i see alot of cats on here that are still doing their thing from way way back evak meek harsh sike grail task painter goose ser and way more just to name a few not to name drop just giving props through the ups and downs and for years these cats are still doing it thats real dedication

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

teeh doe (fuckinsnellville) i can post anywhere i want sucka, no matter where i live. watch out i may just drive down there. and since you post everything you paint, ill know what to look for when i go out crossing.

kysor (spenty) ha nigga you think i care if you negaprop me? im not a internet nerd like you. i should negaprop you for jacking your name from King KIZER P.O.C of Chicago RIP. I dont care if you spell it different, still the same word. God Bless the Dead

• Like 1

teeh doe (fuckinsnellville) i can post anywhere i want sucka, no matter where i live. watch out i may just drive down there. and since you post everything you paint, ill know what to look for when i go out crossing.

kysor (spenty) ha nigga you think i care if you negaprop me? im not a internet nerd like you. i should negaprop you for jacking your name from King KIZER P.O.C of Chicago RIP. I dont care if you spell it different, still the same word. God Bless the Dead

you are as jealous as a fucking school girl. you talk shit to literally everyone on 12oz in every thread like you are some kind of "all-knowing" grafflord.

i picked up my name on my own, before i knew 12oz existed, before i knew KIZER from Chi existed, and before KIZER TVC changed his name. theres even a KIZER in Israel.

oh well, tough shit, i chose my letters because i prefer Ys and Ss. its a different word. i chose my name because of the letters, not what it sounds like. its my fucking art. you cant stop me.

hate all you fucking want. im not gonna change my fucking name, and im not gonna have some new jack, jealous bottomfeeder, tell me i need to.

• Like 1

Uh oh get em spenty

N minigong what are you talking about have you never seen throws before lots of people do one and two letter

N harsh's been doin em for a while

he doesnt mean one letter throws in general, he means like 15 one letter throws all over one wall.

i know but he does them all over and next to each other.

im not saying it is a bad thing

That's what I'm sayin...freeway off-ramp walls were lined with aaaaaa. It was 92 or 93- right when I started writing on shit. If my flicks hadn't all swam away I'd scan & post em for ya. Guess ull have to take my word for it. unfortunatly...