The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

goose1.jpg?t=1260824006

f_9ufcq4v51g9m_eac0f17.jpg

sike.jpg

as far as clean goes....it's an interesting point of considering one writer better than the other...i don't really find it vital but...i'd say at BEST...they're the equal amount of clean? in my eyes style and creating something that's visually interesting and having letter continuity and balanc are what's important..

and i think by saying sike is cleaner is saying that goose is sloppy? i dunno..it's not jocking by any means ..i think the guy paints clean...ive never really thought of that as a strong suit in anyones profile but he doesn't paint sloppy..

these were the crispiest photos of sikes i could find...feel free to add more for a better comparison..i've seen some wall pieces be pretty clean but...i dunno i couldn't find it

edit*** i know the comment will be "well that's a diss spot he just did his thing all fast"

but it wasn't some crazy illegal spot and most people i know spend the time to make something clean no matter what the scenario..

yo theres a beef thread for this why must we keep bringing it up

OR

seeing as the most of this beef is pertaining to freights do it in the metal heads thread

*not dissing or undermining ether one bc i they are both good writers*

but its not like they are the top two writers in the city so why have so many pages filled with everyone getting into GOOSE and SIKEs BEEF

goose1.jpg?t=1260824006

f_9ufcq4v51g9m_eac0f17.jpg

sike.jpg

as far as clean goes....it's an interesting point of considering one writer better than the other...i don't really find it vital but...i'd say at BEST...they're the equal amount of clean? in my eyes style and creating something that's visually interesting and having letter continuity and balanc are what's important..

and i think by saying sike is cleaner is saying that goose is sloppy? i dunno..it's not jocking by any means ..i think the guy paints clean...ive never really thought of that as a strong suit in anyones profile but he doesn't paint sloppy..

these were the crispiest photos of sikes i could find...feel free to add more for a better comparison..i've seen some wall pieces be pretty clean but...i dunno i couldn't find it

edit*** i know the comment will be "well that's a diss spot he just did his thing all fast"

but it wasn't some crazy illegal spot and most people i know spend the time to make something clean no matter what the scenario..

sikester killz that shit huh bruh