Where my ping pong niggas at?

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My family is on facebook and gets my babys pics thru there

if you have my facebook it's because I really really trust you, like on some I would let you in my house when I'm not there shit

he's gonna read this before he realizes he has a pm

so don't worry, you won't accidentally see my profile or anything

UUUUUUUUmmm "Ping Pong" is a real sport. My girlfriend in high school was a MAJOR player on the table tennis cercuit because she was really good and REALLY fucking hot. She would hook me up with all Butterfly jerseys and all her sponcers shit she got..... I even had IM battles with one of Hype Williams assistants who was trying to holler at her after a tournament in Las Vegas were he fell in love with her.... yes a production guy for hype Williams is a high ranked African American table tennis player. Then she gave it up to go to college and become a doctor. But her younger sister persued it and ended up in the Olympics a few years back...she was sponcered by Nike, so she showed up in Chicago were I was living at the time and took me to the Chicago Nike Town, and I loaded up a shopping cart full of shit I wanted and she swiped her "Nike Olympic Athelete card" and it was free and I went back to my aparatment with Tiger Woods clothing, Nike sunglasses, Nike shoes and all kinds of shit, and then they talked about her on Jay Leno... fucking ping pong is no joke.

• Like 1

Oh no I didnt. She was younger you know, and she used to catch me half naked with her older sister at her parents house, and she would start yelling and stuff, make a big scene. But when she came to Chicago and got me all that Nike stuff I kicked it with her, but she was real different you know, like really focused. I kinda got drunk with her and the Olympic squad, but they were REALLY WEIRD, like they were drinking but not really drinking, like they were all in this little hotel room and they were really creepy in a group like that. Like I was opening their Zimas with my lighter, and they werent willing to go to different rooms and stuff, so i just took all my Nike shit and caught the subway back to the spot..she was really cool and nice, but it wasnt really in the cards to fuck her at all