P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've noticed you have a lot of dumb ass opinions on someone elses crew. Thats cute...

thanks. i have a lot of opinions and for those who wonder what i write (tophat)i write my opinions on the internet. thats what i write. i talk a lot of shit on the internet and i fucking love it. i love that all you nerds get so bent out of shape when i point out the obvious. when i flat out say that the emperor is naked. you all get in your little pouty moods. but guess what'? it's fucking true. and i think thats what pisses you off the most. that someone has the nerve to say that that vomit sucks. more people should be honest. it would make this world a little easier to deal with. we call out the steelers when they play like shit so why shouldnt we do the same when people paint poorly? that vomit sucks. deal with it. nerds.

no i'm pretty sure Vomit is fucking tight and doesn't suck at all.

and no one has heard of you so your opinions don't matter, regardless of how pouty people may get over them.

i'm probably only further proving your point by responding to you but i thought i'd let my opinion be known.

tl;dr Vomit doesn't suck and no one has heard of tophat.