OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was using extremes 2 prove a point.

the game has changed for the worse...

defense has nearly disingrated from the league...

wich allows "allstars" 2 look better then they really r...

KOBE N LEBRON r both amazing...

n bruce bowen is by far one of my least fav players...

once again i was using extremes.

point being, the 80s was the mecca n im always gonna want the NBA 2 b that competitive.

the talent pool is worse, the coaches r worse, team ball n roll players r nonexistent, n egos r at n all time high...

still my favorite sport 2 watch but its taken a turn 4 the worse.

less neck tattoos and a little more practice would'nt hurt 3 quarters of the league...

a few years back when the suns and mavericks were averaging a million points a game niggas weren't playing d..

And shit still hasn't changed.

I wanna see dwayne wade flying to the hole and dunking on niggas..not at the line shooting free throws....

And y'all are crazy as hell if u think these niggas in the NBA ain't talented...any guard in the league right now can explode for 50 points any given night....idk about some of these big men tho..a lot of them are only in the league cause there freaks of nature..like tim duncan..that nigga slow weak and he can't shoot for shit..but he 7 feet tall..if he stand in the hole for 40 minutes he can get 12 rebounds without even jumping..

a few years back when the suns and mavericks were averaging a million points a game niggas weren't playing d..

And shit still hasn't changed.

I wanna see dwayne wade flying to the hole and dunking on niggas..not at the line shooting free throws....

And y'all are crazy as hell if u think these niggas in the NBA ain't talented...any guard in the league right now can explode for 50 points any given night....idk about some of these big men tho..a lot of them are only in the league cause there freaks of nature..like tim duncan..that nigga slow weak and he can't shoot for shit..but he 7 feet tall..if he stand in the hole for 40 minutes he can get 12 rebounds without even jumping..

I wouldn't consider Duncan simply a freak of nature. That would be more like a Yao Ming or a Manute Bol. Yao Ming has some skill though, but guys like Manute and other tall awkward niggas; many of them never even played ball until like age 18 when someone just asked them "hey you ever thought of trying out for the team" and then made it just because they're big.

Duncan can shoot from the mid-range. Duncan's signature shot is that fade-away shot from about 16-18 feet out at the top corner of the key.

Every single player in the nba shoots mid range jumpers well(except shaq)

Duncan ain't good...he just stays healthy..and I consider any nigga that's 7 feet tall a freak of nature

And I know this is random but is that braxton dude from the jamie foxx show his brother?? Cause those niggas look hella similar and they got the same last name

TRU.

timmy is the mecca of fundamentals, boring but effective.

also u heard it here first.

SPURS take it back this year as the sleeper team...

thats rite theo, your lakers arent winning...

N SPEAKIN OF BIG MEN TALK...

YALL SLEPT ON SHAWN BRADLEY, THAT NIGGA PAVED THE WAY 4 FREAK PLAYERS WITH NO TALENT...

anyone fronting on timmy doesnt know SHIT about basketball....and more specifically the impact a talented big man has on the game.

flat out.

This.

Anyone see that dude from the Jazz hit his first 3 in the NBA...a "walk off" three.

To beat the Cavs no less.

Because Youtube is so awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMWO7t0b7d8

FREAK PLAYERS

ITS ALL ABOUT GEORGE MURESAN, MY FAV FREAK PLAYER OF ALL TIME....

gheorghe-muresan.jpg

That dude was in some movie with Billy Crystal "My giant" i think.

Who watched the Phoenix / Hawks game last night, another buzzer beater to win it. Good games this year.

D Fish is the fuckin TROOF. I can understand why fans of other teams might hate him though, he's broken almost as many hearts as Horry at this point

Edit: So I just started looking up all the Lakers role players from their three peat years (Horry, Fox, George, etc etc) and apparently Rick Fox is dating Eliza Dushku?! Good for him man

Archived