IZ THE WIZ: THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

Zed_Eastwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to everyone posting flicks and giving up Love for IZ, it means a lot to myself and the family!!! If anyone has tributes they have done can you please email the photos to ed@izthewiz.com I am in the process of writing his book and we are doing a documentary film on his life as well. Unfortunately IZ passed before we could get these projects done but we will be finishing them for sure and I'd like to use some of the tribute flicks in both projects so if you have done a tribute or are going to do one PLEASE take photos and email them to me.... Thank you so much!!!!

Ed

"... i would trade it all back for perfect health. every drop of glory, every drop of fame, every magazine i was ever in, every movie i was ever in. i would give it all back in a heartbeat---to have my health...." KING IZ.

quite the powerful statement from the most powerful of painters.

more important than all of the unbelievable pieces, bombs, tags, and stories such an epic individual can leave us with, are the lessons they never stopped trying to teach us.

RIP.

Very well put.

Iz the Wiz is to the graffiti universe what Biggie was to the rap game

what Elvis was to rock & roll, what Babe Ruth was to baseball,

What Jordan was to the bball, what Walter Peyton was to the running game.

this guys was a 1 million times gold glover with a trillion trips to the all star game.

he set the standard and raised the bar.

While every single one of us was home hugging our collective pillows

this guy was being all about it.

i cant wait to see the film and read the book because i thought i knew him pretty well.

but i'm finding out things now that are blowing my mind. trust me when i tell you

King is too small a word to describe Iz The Wiz (the man, the myth, the legend.)

the world is a dimmer place without him

Iz the Wiz is to the graffiti universe what Biggie was to the rap game

what Elvis was to rock & roll, what Babe Ruth was to baseball,

What Jordan was to the bball, what Walter Peyton was to the running game.

this guys was a 1 million times gold glover with a trillion trips to the all star game.

he set the standard and raised the bar.

While every single one of us was home hugging our collective pillows

this guy was being all about it.

i cant wait to see the film and read the book because i thought i knew him pretty well.

but i'm finding out things now that are blowing my mind. trust me when i tell you

King is too small a word to describe Iz The Wiz (the man, the myth, the legend.)

the world is a dimmer place without him

So very true... IZ definately set the bar for a lot of people!!! I'm still hoping to have the book and film out next year, i just wish Miky was still here to enjoy it in person but I know he'll be proud.

Are you coming on Sunday Bem? 1pm...