Trick Daddy,New Shirt and Stolen trains

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo man, you know, bein' an unemployed and hating it, negative, critical, yelling at my old lady neighbour when she trips cuz she thinks my spray painting is dangerous type dick.......i hear things are peachy scot free[?].......i just had a thread with marco shit, all old, pleading for some new flix from someone, with zero takers......you're the man with the camera. please hit me up. oh....you mentioned you'd have canvas work to post when and if.....look forward to it.

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

yo man, you know, bein' an unemployed and hating it, negative, critical, yelling at my old lady neighbour when she trips cuz she thinks my spray painting is dangerous type dick.......i hear things are peachy scot free[?].......i just had a thread with marco shit, all old, pleading for some new flix from someone, with zero takers......you're the man with the camera. please hit me up. oh....you mentioned you'd have canvas work to post when and if.....look forward to it.

Still waiting for my camera I had to fill out mad shit to get it back.I hope in the next week....blahhhhh fuck the cops.Not scot free 110 dollas yo but when your as bling as my ass you don't worry about dat!

Archived