Indiana Jones and the Temple of Gay Music Appreciation Thread.

dimendk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Indie Music Appreciation Thread.

Rad man,

Did you ride your track bike to "the spot"?

I heard they're opening a Starbucks across the street. That'll suck because I totally hate corporations...But I do like Starbucks coffee. I feel so conflicted.

not everyone that listens to indie music and wears "hipster" clothes as you is like hipsters in the u.s,

i listen to that music and wear skinny jeans etc.

im a normal person that likes most of the things that you guys like i dont care about corporations/politics etc.

you should all get off your high horses and learn not to judge a person by there fucking jeans or what bike they ride but how they act.

yeah of course no one likes dicks, but im not gonna not be sound to a wigger or stoner or a jock etc. because of there clothes or lifestyle and im friends with a wide spectrum of people because in Ireland people generally arent looked down on or seperated from groups because they wear skinny jeans or have a nice bike.

americans are stupid

Dudechica,

I'm all about the 90's hiphop and don't forget P.M. Dawn (for serious) that's my shit. I also enjoy 80's rock and pop.

cool man.

I like hiphop aswell, but rock, and indy is my favourite. just thought there would be a few heads out there that would appreciate a thread to find out about new music,bands and record labels or whatever.

no need for abuse over something that is actually quite good.

Archived