Indiana Jones and the Temple of Gay Music Appreciation Thread.

dimendk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool man.

I like hiphop aswell, but rock, and indy is my favourite. just thought there would be a few heads out there that would appreciate a thread to find out about new music,bands and record labels or whatever.

no need for abuse over something that is actually quite good.

It's cool man. I'm just drunk and bored. You guys post up whatever from here out but the thread title stays because I rule.

But if I hear any talks of track bikes, cheap cocaine or indie films...thread closed.

GOT IT BUSTER?

It's cool man. I'm just drunk and bored. You guys post up whatever from here out but the thread title stays because I rule.

But if I hear any talks of track bikes, cheap cocaine or indie films...thread closed.

GOT IT BUSTER?

for sure man! nice one!

JANGLES I COULD MAKE A THREAD 4000 PAGES LONG OF DICKS AND IT WOULDNT BE AS GAY AS THE BICYCLE THREAD.

WHAT GIVES?

That thread is like black on white crime or gay sex (NH/nolesbians) to me. As long as I don't see it, it's not affecting me.

Igoatse.jpg

For someone who hates the US, you seem to have no problems jocking American culture. And it shows.

i dont think the kooks,artic monkeys,babyshambles etc. are american are they??

i buy my clothes in irish and english shops,

not my fault is it if the designers were influenced by american people i cant fucking help if youve had good ideas.We have good designers,musicians etc. in europe too

id love to see how all of you dress,

because the people ive seen on channel oz are normally hilrious looking,

wiggers/hipsters/gangbangger wanabee's etc.

I have on a shirt with a diner on it from some diner in a rural area about 200 miles from me (ex-ex girlfriend abandoned it...and me), some work khakis from Target and some Nike SB lows(found at a discount store) .

I think I'm still hiphop...I can't tell these days. Maybe I'm raprock...Who knows?

NO!!!!

And I said the same thing to seeks because it's his label, but I fucking hate norcal backpacker white boy suburb bullshit

Since when did the kids of ex hippies get to decide what was or wasn't "real hip hop" from the controll deck of a snowboard lodge in great sierra?!?

Fuck anticon

NO!!!!

And I said the same thing to seeks because it's his label, but I fucking hate norcal backpacker white boy suburb bullshit

Since when did the kids of ex hippies get to decide what was or wasn't "real hip hop" from the controll deck of a snowboard lodge in great sierra?!?

Fuck anticon

name 5 of your favourite artists bro. not in an arguementative way, just out of curiosity.

Careful Kim,

Niggaz is spelling shit with "ou's" dude's gonna pull some Euro-hiphop knowledge on that ass.

They kept up on that shit once we started selling crack and pulling ho's over here in the states. Dude might be packing some heat.

It's ok

I don't really hate backpacker music as much as ICP

But honestly I don't listen to really many bands who havnt been playing for more than 20 years

There's zero bands out now who don't all sound alike... I dig backwards for obscure gems not forward for the next trendy it band

Get some Stax in your life, it's too short for trendy music