Happy Cinco De Swine Flu!!!

john_gacy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.vivacincodemayo.org/history.htm

from that website:

4,000 Mexican soldiers smashed the French and traitor Mexican army of 8,000 at Puebla, Mexico, 100 miles east of Mexico City on the morning of May 5, 1862.

Napoleon's French Army had not been defeated in 50 years, and it invaded Mexico with the finest modern equipment and with a newly reconstituted Foreign Legion.

The Mexicans had won a great victory that kept Napoleon III from supplying the [Confederate States of America] for another year [during he US Civil War].

It might be a historical stretch to credit the survival of the United States to those brave 4,000 Mexicans who faced an army twice as large in 1862. But who knows?

Mexico actually fell into French rule a year later. A French Emperor ruled for four years. It all started because Mexico stopped paying the loans given to them by several European nations.

The story

It's supposed to be one of the most popular days in the Mexican calendar.

But with Mexico City a ghost town, and schools across the country closed until at least Thursday to prevent the spread of the H1N1 virus, the government has called off Cinco de Mayo celebrations nationwide.

The lingering specter of swine flu hangs over the typically jovial fifth of May -- and from New York City to Corona, California, cities across the U.S. have cancelled Cinco de Mayo celebrations as a precautionary measure.

The story

It's supposed to be one of the most popular days in the Mexican calendar.

But with Mexico City a ghost town, and schools across the country closed until at least Thursday to prevent the spread of the H1N1 virus, the government has called off Cinco de Mayo celebrations nationwide.

The lingering specter of swine flu hangs over the typically jovial fifth of May -- and from New York City to Corona, California, cities across the U.S. have cancelled Cinco de Mayo celebrations as a precautionary measure.

fuck, i just ate 2 chili chicken burritos and drank 4 dos equis and a patron margarita on the house where my friend works... no swine flu but i feel like the shit i take in the morning (potentially tonight) may crack the fucking porcelian my toilet is made from, in that case i will not be getting a security deposit back :(