X MEN, WOLVERINE

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fucking stupid.they have the story right there in front of them, they choose to change it.

they did fine with the spiderman story.

fuck shutting your brain off to enjoy some crappy movie. do you even realize how dumb that sounds?

i'm saying watch the movie without over-analyzing everything. "shutting your brain off" was the wrong phrase to use i guess.

i guess its just different because i'm not into comic books, whatever.

I have never been the archetypal comic fan, but I always read Wolverine way back when. I was excited by this in the beginning, but I will not waste my time and money on this.

Hollywood keeps fucking these movies up, frankly they are boring and predictable. This shit needs to stop. Star Trek on the other hand, that preview almost brought tears to my eyes.

I'm going to see this tonight with my girlfriend. She's all excited, but I don't have such high hopes. I'm not reading this thread, to keep some anticipation still going.

I just can't get over Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine. One of my friends said they should have gone back in time to get Jack Nicholson from the late 70's. Now that would have been the perfect person for the role. Not Hugh "light in the loafers" Jackoff.