X MEN, WOLVERINE

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was better than i originally thought it was gonna be.

i worked on the adamantium injection sequence. it was a decent enough show to work on but i heard grumblings about fox from the get go.

i guess they're were multiple stinger endings. the one i saw was deadpools arm, i heard there's a "drink to remember" ending too.

haha this shit is ridiculous.

can't you guys just watch a fucking movie to be entertained? don't think about all this dumb shit- just watch the fucking movie and take it for what it is- a super hero action flick.

i enjoyed it because i just shut my brain off and watched that damn thing. theres a time for an epic, amazing movie, and a time for an entertaining superhero flick. this was the latter.

but- the trailer for inglorious bastards looks fucking amazing. can't wait to go see that shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzeXuSGzJzM

also district 9 looks pretty good.

It was about as bad as I expected.

Basically.

I watched the leaked version, and I have absolutely no plans what so ever to shell out any money on this at all.

I usually walk into these movies expecting it to be bad, so at least if it's decent I come out a winner.

haha this shit is ridiculous.

can't you guys just watch a fucking movie to be entertained? don't think about all this dumb shit- just watch the fucking movie and take it for what it is- a super hero action flick.

:lol: Word....Niggas are like "In the comic Logan was working a pine tree forrest...and CLEARLY they are cutting down oak trees in the movie!!!! For that reason alone WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!"

I peeped the online version witout some of the graphics, overall the movie wasn't that bad for a marvel remake. Marvel has been really killing their remakes that past three years with FF 2, ghost rider, spider-man3 and so on... This on the other had a good story plot with a few OK action scenes, and stayed away from a super cheesy flick. Was this rated R or pg-13 at the theater?

Also I'm a bit confused with sabertooth, was not sabertooth wolverines father in the comic books?

Also if Ryan Reynolds character is deadpool, why did he die at the end?

i thought they were brothers but ive missed almost the last year of issues.. last 1 i grabbed was about the sword that can kill their kind that wolverine gave to cyclops to hold onto. then the artist changed and i lost interest because so did story

that's the first appearance of dead pool and he has logan n sabe's dna so i bet they bring him back because the sword didnt finish him off, i guess w/o the sword they could have their heads chopped off and reattatched

Weren't big into comic books were either of you?

not superhero comics, no. and i do know what making a movie from a comic/graphic novel can do to it (being a big fan of "watchmen" and "v for vendetta." however, its just impossible to make a movie that closely related to a comic. you can't please everyone.

so just shut your brain off and enjoy the movie, haha.

I think we have been shutting our brains off to much and that is why we have shitty movies

but its a super hero movie, its not supposed to be the next greatest movie of the year. its just an action flick.

i usually don't advocate shutting off the brain, but for some movies you just need to sit back and enjoy the ride.

they shoulda made a movie about gambit. this movie looks like it sucks nuts.

whose into xmen and doesn't know the story of wolverine, whether it be the movies, comics, or cartoons. come on now, atleast make a movie about someone where you can shed some light about someone people dont know much about or atleast leave room where you can make some shit up.

but its a super hero movie, its not supposed to be the next greatest movie of the year. its just an action flick.

i usually don't advocate shutting off the brain, but for some movies you just need to sit back and enjoy the ride.

First stop putting retard spacing in your posts. Second, you cant just make a superhero action flick that has an already based storyline (like wolverine) and not go by that.

If they just wanted to make a superhero flick they should have just written one that already doesnt have a fixed storyline in comics or a huge fan base. Based on your logic that means that they could have made Lord of The Rings with hoverboards and lasers because they were "just making a fantasy flick"

• Like 1

First stop putting retard spacing in your posts. Second, you cant just make a superhero action flick that has an already based storyline (like wolverine) and not go by that.

If they just wanted to make a superhero flick they should have just written one that already doesnt have a fixed storyline in comics or a huge fan base.

Based on your logic that means that they could have made Lord of The Rings with hoverboards and lasers because they where "just making a fantasy flick"

retard spacing?

i'm not saying that, i'm saying that they can't please everyone all the time. i know enough about marvel to get by, i dabbled in comics but never really got in, and to the best of my knowledge it follows the storyline pretty well (although i know very little). i think they did well given that they had to strike the delicate balance between comic storyline and average consumer entertainment. there's definitely been worse.

i know an older dude that says "i'd sneeze in her suitcase." the first time i heard it i died laughing.

haha i was wondering if anyone would get that.

same deal, an older dude at my work talking about reading chicks books and that shit has caught on with us younger guys.

not doing, just using it in place of the phrase ass kisser.

i get what yall are saying about they had the story right in front of them but unlike spiderman... wolverine seems to have a tons of backgrounds. From reading comics, collecting cards, and watching the cartoon wolverine has so many different back ground stories... i say over all the movie was decent... i would say a huge improvement of xmen 2 or 3. because they fucked rogues character like crazy...

but I didnt like how they put random people in there... like the Blob and Cyclops...