Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PLEZO1SON

if it doesent happen tomorrow it never will......

so i have been working (on house arrest) at this chicks clothing store and been spending the last few days with my boss. her crib just flooded and helping put up gutters and sucking water out of her carpet. shes got a kid by this old drug acquaintance of mine, hes a dead beat never sees his kid, but it seems to be like we can never get the time to chill it alone. we do but we always has shit going on. shes a store owner,home owner, parent, and tropical jungle hot. nasty sweatty humid hot, like you get out the shower sweating hot.

a big step up from baby moma, like high school to nba stees. but i think if nothing happens before work tomorrow then it wont happen. im riding the fence of homies and relationship. this is the most ive been sober so doing all this str8 is gay. i would normally "blame it on the goose" but thats not an option any more. i have to step it up tomorrow morning and hit one out the park. but with all this "courtship time" then when we do hook up it just might lead to booty and in due time. none for me since this time last year.( been in jail)

i just might shoot the condom off. lol

any ideas to seal the deal?

Hammer smashed face.

Then proceed to fuck to your hearts content, posthumously of course.

Who cares really if she is dead sounds like she is a hottie, I mean you resorted to asking an internet forum for fuck help. JUMP ON IT.:D

• Like 1

Pretty sure hammer smashed face is better than a majority of responses you are gunna receive turbo. Besides, name a dude that never wanted to blunt force a woman at least once.

Maybe you should tell her how you feel. And if she accepts then you guys can do it and shit...

And if she doesnt, then you have to quit.

• Like 1

no 16 year olds please, i gots step kids your age son.

Either way, your thread sucks.

I think everyone here agrees.

shut_up.jpg

Spitfire? What about the hammer?

Totally forgot.

If she says no, you have to hit her with a hammer and then fuck her kid.

Then quit.

i thinkl its going to be fine, i just wanted to set up the fact that i got laid in a few days.....

Hey,

Nice grammar.

:lol:

nigga u aint got no pussy since u got outta jail?

u better raep that bitch

well if your fucking up a friendship of a dead beat druggie for a fox. i would say fuck that friendship up for a possible relationship and shittt.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now