thas'whasup! -the breakdown: early summer beer on the porch edition

seeking

5. what the fuck happened to MOBB DEEP?

mobb_deep_album_the_infamous.jpg

"this is heavy metal for black people, you bang your head to it"

back in the day.....damn. dudes murdered shit. the infamous and hell on earth are classics, but then what? a bunch of terrible rap that all sounded the same and was booooooooring. someone (mero?) needs to go holler at dudes and sort this shit out.

4. chickens

chickens.jpg

couple weeks ago my girl dragged me out into the country looking for antiques. instead we came home with chickens, because....fuck, i dont know why. we live in the city and we dont have a yard. we do have a back deck, and apparently i'm supposed to be building a chicken coop on said deck. we'll see.

vanessa, which is mine, is the small one with the dark spots on her wings. ansley, who we now believe to be a rooster, is the other one.

3. michelob

michelob_spring_summer_sampler.jpg

i dont know how many of yall drink michlob... if you're under 50, or not black, probably none of you, but seriously... peep game. amberbach is my new favorite beer. shit is cheap ($9 for a 12 pack bottles) and fucking delicious. NH. now today while at the store, i found this fucking gem. sampler pack of wheat bears? bitch, i love wheat beer! bring it!

2. http://WWW.WWTDD.COM

what would tyler durden do.

i've never really been one to care about celebrity shit at all, and to a great extent, i still don't, but holy fuck is this site funny. first of all, it's chock full of celebrity tits, which tend to be on the good side, because truly disgusting bitches seldom find their way into the spotlight. beyond the tit's, dude is a good writer. way better than any of the other shitty celebrity dick riders. you should check his shit out.

1. david fucking letterman

Paris-Hilton-David-Letterman.jpg

i've always been into letterman NH. dude is really funny in an awesome sort of way that alot of people don't get, which instantly signals to me that those people are fucking stupid. he doesnt do the normal kiss-ass hosting shit, which is rad. his questions are interesting and he'll call someone out for some faggot shit in a second.

now i dont know if i'm just paying more attention lately, or what, but dude has really stepped his shit up since having quadruple bypass surgery a couple years ago. if you don't ever watch his show, you should. he's a legend in the business, and one of the last 'great' late night hosts we'll ever see. no one in the younger crop (save possibly conan) even comes close to dude. he's on that real shit.

thaswhasup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got That Kid From Clevland mixtape off datpiff

Shit is different, kanye quality production without all the tightpants faggotry.

Oh and prodigy is in ducking (iPhone) PC

There's some YouTube vid of nore pleading for rappers to help save his life because he got taken off his sickle cell meds by the warden

Remember he got caught with that ruger 9 in his car a few years back