MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fielder is a maniac. A true ball player, too. Played every inning of every game this year.

Twins won last night, back at .500 for the zillionth time this season. Jason Kubel usually rides the bench when we face a starting southpaw, But he was on the line-up against a lefty in Cleveland last night. And what does he do, he goes 2-for-5, with one K, a solo HR, and a single. He should just DH every night, whether facing a righty or not, bt just give him some protection with Crede and Cuddyer. That way, I don't have to pull my hair out over another crazy Gardenhire lineup card - Mauer DHing and not catching with Redmond backing up, or Delmon Young at DH (this is beyond me).

Also, I hope we bench Punto and start Casilla everyday, I don't care how terrible they both are. Casilla is far more aggressive at the plate (in other words, swinging), which gives him a better chance of hitting the ball. Watching strikes on the outside corner does no equate to production. Punto took two of the same pitches on the outside corner for an 0-2 count, an inside ball, and then the same exact pitch as the first two again to strike out looking (with two RISP and two outs). Usually at 0-2, you should not be looking to walk, but protecting like a motherfucker, especially in that situation. What an asshole.

Prince Fielder is a crybaby, if you are throwing at a teams best player when they are smashing on you, expect to be hit. I believe last year the Dodgers had a problem with this the pitchers were not backing up their batters, caused some problems in the club house.

Regular day in MLB, nothing exciting goin' on..

Should be a lot of great series coming up this weekend to look forward to..

No need to dwell on teh past ;/

your a fellow Sox fan i assume, i wouldnt wanna dwell on the last few days either... Balto is next up, possibly a few wins in that series... at least the yanks lost tonight...

lol, I wish I wasn't talking about "Big" Papi's recent troubles

prince fielder is an asshole and i know this first hand ive seen him deny tiny snot nosed kids autographs i know it must get tiring having niggas bug for autographs but

cmon dude kids?!

This his wife mitch??

homerderby.jpg

That's mos def a waitress, my dog

As of right now Either, Kemp and Pierre are my MVP's for the team. All anyone talks about is that granny that Manny hit.. Sorry, but he isn't proving worth his contract this year, sans the 50 game suspension. I'm hoping Ramirez and Martin come through down the stretch.

yeah Manny and the double play king Martin, most def need to come through. Already got my tickets to the Manny Curtain Call Bobble head day LOL.....

My boy has tickets for this Sunday's game, but I doubt I can go..

Did you ever make your way over to Angel stadium??? They just went on a streak got them selves on top of the AL WEST. That would be Awesome a Freeway series for the world series.

I doubt that I'll even try to make an Angel's game this year. Four out of five California teams isn't too bad this year.

Archived