*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was going to try that hamburger heaven place one time on some high shit but nickys is most definitely the spot. fuck the police...

wHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT NICKYS. bURGERS AT NICKYS AE CALLED bIG bABYS. yO NICKYS GOT SOME FLAME ASS BBQ cHICKEN. tHATS MY SPOT DONT BURN IT AND IT BE INFESTED WITH THEM 8 DISTRICT DICKS

Ok that bomb chicago couple looks like they pick up kids in a van and do bad things to them! Also what the fuck are those two thinking did they really think they'd get the target demographic of chicago's real bombers? Son of bitch they look like a retarded brady bunch spin off fueled by crystal meth and twinkies!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!? I hope this guy aint JaM TmR for real. This gotta be a joke. Why would you throw up a crew if no one in it knows you or accepts you?? Dude is gettin worse instead of better, Gizer is already better then you...

2gvu8ag.jpg

2usaqdf.jpg

NO NOT THIS EARLY PLEASE..........LOL.......YOU NIGGAZ IS

CRAZY....AND NO JAMES BROWN THATS NOT OFFICIAL........GOOD YOU

NIGGAZ DOING SHIT.....BUT C'MON MAN.....I AINT GOT NOTHIN

FOUL TO SAY KID BUT JUST STOP...I CANT TAKE IT....IM TOO HIGH....

DO YOUR LEH THING MAN AND SO BE IT.........ONE.

NO NOT THIS EARLY PLEASE..........LOL.......YOU NIGGAZ IS

CRAZY....AND NO JAMES BROWN THATS NOT OFFICIAL........GOOD YOU

NIGGAZ DOING SHIT.....BUT C'MON MAN.....I AINT GOT NOTHIN

FOUL TO SAY KID BUT JUST STOP...I CANT TAKE IT....IM TOO HIGH....

DO YOUR LEH THING MAN AND SO BE IT.........ONE.

:lol: hes not there yet guys his inn leh bearly

Ok that bomb chicago couple looks like they pick up kids in a van and do bad things to them! Also what the fuck are those two thinking did they really think they'd get the target demographic of chicago's real bombers? Son of bitch they look like a retarded brady bunch spin off fueled by crystal meth and twinkies!

Hahaha funny as hell

Side-Advert-11.jpg

"SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL CHICAGO GRAFFITI BOMBER PAINTERS!"

"ROCK YOUR NEXT GRAFFITI ART THROW UP WITH THIS COOL TEE SHIRT. THEY COME IN BLACK OR WHITE, WE RECOMMEND BLACK FOR THE NIGHT TIME! ALL WE NEED IS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND CREDIT/DEBIT CARD NUMBER. GET READY TO ROCK IN THIS PHAT GEAR!"

-BombChicago

Side-Advert-11.jpg

"SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL CHICAGO GRAFFITI BOMBER PAINTERS!"

"ROCK YOUR NEXT GRAFFITI ART THROW UP WITH THIS COOL TEE SHIRT. THEY COME IN BLACK OR WHITE, WE RECOMMEND BLACK FOR THE NIGHT TIME! ALL WE NEED IS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND CREDIT/DEBIT CARD NUMBER. GET READY TO ROCK IN THIS PHAT GEAR!"

-BombChicago

wow...they really are cops, or they just dont know how to talk to a specfic niche of people.

I can make bout 500 of them shirts. with that typical font and 4 stars, no creativity whatsoever. actually it HAS to be cops...only they would be that stupid to think that some writer would find that shirt "dope" fresh" "tubular" or "radical"

close your site and start over. even if your not a cop, Im pretty sure no one from this thread would accept any type or graff related thing you do just cause you rep it in such a shity fuckin way.