*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

but last week you were from hyde park....back and fourth out

of town.....get your goofy ass outta here el lamo.....TERROR TOWN

bitch....look us up chump....YOU DONT WANT IT SON...KEEP

IT TYPIN MAYNE.........pm me chalie if you on something. now its

wild 100's....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

This just shows you how dumb yo az is. Just cause I say I'm from hyde park don't mean I live der now fag. Take dat dick out yo mouth biatch!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aint no fuckin cops on this shit..

niggas be killin me with that shit.

motherfuckers get smoked everyday and that shit goes unsolved..cops dont give a FUCK

just like this forum is dedicated for graffiti theres other ones dedicated solely to drugs, guns and other REAL shit that get u time...niggas dont even do time for this shit..its a slap on the wrist the first 15 times u have court for it on 51st..now if u dont go to court u get a warrant..and thats when ur stupid ass gets locked up..and even if you do get locked up by "officer dickhead" and the DA hits you with a felony..so what..8 hours overnight..bus ride to 26th n cal..2 hours in the bullpen...iBond(lol) go home..a week later go to court and the shit gets dropped..

half the time when they catch you dumb niggas they punch u in the ribs take ur paint and tell u to go the fuck home..

c'mon kid...u think these lazy ass cops care this much? they want straps n' dope..

only niggas that live in nowheresville, nowhere, USA get caught up on here...unless u niggas are gettin bumped "referencing" this shit to save that ass..

yea thats probably it..

im high as hell but what else is new.

aint no fuckin cops on this shit..

niggas be killin me with that shit.

motherfuckers get smoked everyday and that shit goes unsolved..cops dont give a FUCK

just like this forum is dedicated for graffiti theres other ones dedicated solely to drugs, guns and other REAL shit that get u time...niggas dont even do time for this shit..its a slap on the wrist the first 15 times u have court for it on 51st..now if u dont go to court u get a warrant..and thats when ur stupid ass gets locked up..and even if you do get locked up by "officer dickhead" and the DA hits you with a felony..so what..8 hours overnight..bus ride to 26th n cal..2 hours in the bullpen...iBond(lol) go home..a week later go to court and the shit gets dropped..

half the time when they catch you dumb niggas they punch u in the ribs take ur paint and tell u to go the fuck home..

c'mon kid...u think these lazy ass cops care this much? they want straps n' dope..

only niggas that live in nowheresville, nowhere, USA get caught up on here...unless u niggas are gettin bumped "referencing" this shit to save that ass..

yea thats probably it..

im high as hell but what else is new.

YOU'RE WRONG AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.

Besides, this only concerns people who paint.

YOU'RE WRONG AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.

Besides, this only concerns people who paint.

how? are u a cop?

i rather keep doing what i do best rather than painting..

and thats getting paid..smoking weed that look like somebody sprayed it a guacamole green montana..fucking bitches that look like alicia keys n Jlo...playing xbox on a big phat ass TV while blunted..

and maybe once in a blue moon i'll go out and do some graffiti when i get bored with my normal life.

do u paint nigga??