*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
good pictures

yeah that zero roofy is a banger

does anyone know if scott's hamberger heaven is any good? the one by 35th and ashland

its ok, then again last time i was there was like 4 years ago. nickys on 35th and western is good when you got 10 bucks in your pocket, high, still gotta get home but want a burger, fries, and drink. total its like $4.23. only thing that sucks is cops are posted there every damn hour.

its ok, then again last time i was there was like 4 years ago. nickys on 35th and western is good when you got 10 bucks in your pocket, high, still gotta get home but want a burger, fries, and drink. total its like $4.23. only thing that sucks is cops are posted there every damn hour.

i was going to try that hamburger heaven place one time on some high shit but nickys is most definitely the spot. fuck the police...

Yup and your flicks suck balls

Srsly these are the people running this site ???

Side-Advert-11.jpg

This cant be real.

"WATTSSSUP CHICAGO. NEW GRAFFITI TAG PICTURES AND BOMB PICTURES UPDATE.

CHECK OUT THE NEW FLAVOR, PHOTOS TAKEN 11/23/09, MOST OF THEM TAKEN ON STATE STREET BETWEEN ADAMS ST AND MADISON ST."

A LIL TASTE OF ACTION CAUGHT!

DSCF1122.JPG

-BombChicago