*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Side-Advert-11.jpg

What's up Chicago! Did you check out our new Chi Town Hustlin flixx? WORD! Speaking of Chitown hustling, we need your help!

Last night we were taking the Brown Line home, and due to exhaustion from taking pictures all day, my sweetie and I fell asleep inside the train. At this point, our MacBook PRO and our Hasselblad HD2-39 camera were taken from our bags. This is a 39 megapixel cam at $40,000 for just the body :( .

We need your help Chicago. We know graffiti art bombers are on the streets and we need your help to find the culprits. Our site will NOT be affected by some asshole VANDALS!

-BombChicago

those bomb chicago ppl are soooo fake. good for them they got ripped pff. the only thing im sad about is that i wasent there 2 snatch thier shit. and someone else was haha.. its clearly obvious that this is a cpd narc. and thier "stolen belongings" are just another bait and catch tactic 2 get info on real writers.

.... yo 12 ounce moderators.. why dont you bann bomb chicago frm this site like you did me.. if this website is about graff and graff support. these ppl are 100% fake and lookin 2 lock up the ppl that do the shit this siteis all about. sorry i dont post pics but i keep my shit 2 myself. but i do comment and support the scene, and you still bann me?? 4 not postin flicks? but let these tricks steaddly keep postin... idont get it.. SUER ONE SON! KEEPING YOUTH MOLESTED.. R.I.P AFROE 42....:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Crispy KEL smacker on channel 55.

What up doc been a while!

TEEFER......SAME OL MAYNE..........AND THAT KEL IS BEATIN HARD....SAW THAT

THIS MORNING....LOOKS LIKE HE DID IT JUST FOR FUNN....LOL........

KLOUT

DONT...........SAME CHANNEL.........

CHI TOWN HUSTLIN.........LIKE THAT ACRO......THATS HOW I FEEL......

ARK....ORANGE JUICE SCRIZZY

EQUAL AND NEKRO.......NICKEL SLICK GARFIELD JOINT....

WK.........GOING HARD......

JEFE JAM....MEAN JOE GRIZZY...................

CHECK YOUR PM DA BEARS..............

OK SO THE DOC GOT A PROBLEM.....I FUX WITH THE TDM CATS BUT

STIL.....YOU STAMPED FIST.....I UNDERSTAND YOU KINDA HOT RIGHT NOW

FEELING GOOD FEELIN GREAT....BUT UH.....THE FIST YOU STAMPED....MEAN JOE

GRIZZ WILL BE RE STAMPED....JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW......WE AINT ON THAT

.........YALL GET IT IN BUT MY MANZ WAS LOCKED UP.....AND THATS HOW YALL FEEL...

WELL NOW MY MAN IS HOME SO WE GOING TO FIX THAT......HOLLA.....

.... yo 12 ounce moderators.. why dont you bann bomb chicago frm this site like you did me.. if this website is about graff and graff support. these ppl are 100% fake and lookin 2 lock up the ppl that do the shit this siteis all about. sorry i dont post pics but i keep my shit 2 myself. but i do comment and support the scene, and you still bann me?? 4 not postin flicks? but let these tricks steaddly keep postin... idont get it.. SUER ONE SON! KEEPING YOUTH MOLESTED.. R.I.P AFROE 42....:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

ooooooo geez..now ya'll got big daddy suer mad. i second this not because he's my boy and crew mate but he speaks the truth. i thought there was no other advertisements what so ever allowed on these boards???

WHO CARES IF THEM "BOM CHI" T-SHIRT ADDS ARE FAKE, MOST OF THE SHIT ON HERE IS FAKE , WEAK, OR JUST TOY... WITH ABOUT 15 % OF THE POSTS ARE ACTUALLY WORTH LOOKING AT OR TALKING ABOUT... AND IM SURE ITS NOT THE LAW POSTING DAT SHIT, LIKE ALWAYS ITS SUM FOO WHO IZ ON 12 OZ 24-7 LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF AT YOU DUMMYS GETTIN ALL UPSET OVER SOME DUMB ASS SHIT.

I REALLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I STILL CHECK DIS SHIT OUT.

CACA.

RIP AFRO FORTY TWO....

P.S. I SEE YOU CATS GETTIN ALL EXCITED ABOUT KILLEN THE END OF THE YEAR CUZ YALL AINT DID SHIT THE FIRST 3 QTRZ OF THE YEAR....

HOLLA!

OK SO THE DOC GOT A PROBLEM.....I FUX WITH THE TDM CATS BUT

STIL.....YOU STAMPED FIST.....I UNDERSTAND YOU KINDA HOT RIGHT NOW

FEELING GOOD FEELIN GREAT....BUT UH.....THE FIST YOU STAMPED....MEAN JOE

GRIZZ WILL BE RE STAMPED....JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW......WE AINT ON THAT

.........YALL GET IT IN BUT MY MANZ WAS LOCKED UP.....AND THATS HOW YALL FEEL...

WELL NOW MY MAN IS HOME SO WE GOING TO FIX THAT......HOLLA.....

halla at me yo. i took stil to the spot and i stay over east yo and the fist was already fading .

so if youse care alot about that wack ass spot youse would of already cleaned it up for him. so fuck you you stamp it and were stamping it rigth back. And stamping all your spots you got rocking and more. DOnt confront us BrinG THE BEEF ARMOR ONE

Let it be known that is a third grade spot of the green line.

BTB used to be cool. Big ups to all the real heads who dropped it before these wild ass kids joined. Do you even know who you are talking to? Normally I don't care about this shit, but I've met the Doc J before and he's a real cool cat, mellow. Have some respect kid. And handle your business like a man. Bringing in your crew and shit, liek you're gonna start a war or some shit, relax.

Jerne1.jpg

halla at me yo. i took stil to the spot and i stay over east yo and the fist was already fading .

so if youse care alot about that wack ass spot youse would of already cleaned it up for him. so fuck you you stamp it and were stamping it rigth back. And stamping all your spots you got rocking and more. DOnt confront us BrinG THE BEEF ARMOR ONE

Let it be known that is a third grade spot of the green line.

Yeah i got shit on that rooftop too that you side busted, and if its such an elementary spot why you guys do it?

and you know what armor I'm not gonna go tit for tat with you on here ya peoples got my math tell one of them to give me a call before this shit gets outta hand.

AND it makes NO sense for you too call a spot you hit a weak spot.