Anyone down for a free fantasy baseball league on yahoo?

Guest YEAHMANWORD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YEAHMANWORD
I follow.

I am also confused.

When building a list, do we take into account player positions?

For instance, if I flaked out and completely forgot to pick a 2nd baseman, do I not get one?

Or will i get some sort of error like, "Listen dumbfuck, your team isn't complete."

Nah you will still get one.

When you adjust the pre-draft rankings, you just place more emphasis on the players you rate higher.

At any point during the season before Aug. 24th, you can release and pick up players from 'waivers' at will.

Once the season starts, just start playing with shit and you'll pick up quickly how it works.

I don't even fully understand everything.

Guest YEAHMANWORD
this is a retarted question...but how do you change your line up

You just drag and drop players from the active positions to the bench and vice versa.

There is no batting order, it's based on a points system for how well the individual player does.

Guest YEAHMANWORD
just throwing it out there, if the winner aint from NY,

and doesnt care of the pictures package

you can just send them to me YMW

Haha! Well if the winner doesn't want them I'll ship em to ya.

I just looked through them...there are actually over 100 quality NY flicks from brooklyn, queens, manhattan and a few from the bronx. Pieces, throwups and tags.

I used to have around 300 pictures of the ABSOLUTE best of new york, but like I said, I've been giving them away since '05. From the ones I have now, I won't give any more away with the exception of the champ in Nov.

Guest YEAHMANWORD
you turn in line ups for the whole week right??? what day can you cahnge to a different line up?

Nah you can change lineups every day.

Archived