GRAF IRAQ!!!

SBACRU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Shef, Fuck American Soldiers, Your a disgrace.... Hope you all get rpg'ed. Introducing Graffiti to Iraq fucking disgusing! America is a crime ridden shit hole...I would like to see it nuked...

Bump Shef, Bump all soldiers/ marines (way more down then your bitch ass), Your a disgrace as a man...Hope you get drafted. Introducing Graffiti to Iraq (there goes their innosence!) What kind of writer are you that is against america being crime ridden.

You are seriously a pathetic fag. What are you some kind of man that doesnt fight and writer that doesnt like crime! It is definetly time for you to give up on graffiti and focus on your job at fudruckers.

Are you a sheep or a wolf?

Props to Shef for capitalizing the fuck out of his depoyment.

Hello Puppet, You didn't like what I had to say? Good...

I am Greater than any soldier that has ever existed, you cannot begin to comprehend...Listen to the voices..

What are you gonna do start the revolution? Of lazy pot heads and force us all to listen to immortal technique on loop!?

Maybe graffiti isn't for you. Maybe neither is the human being thing. Obviously being part of the one species of organisms with the capacity for conscious thought overwhelms you. I think it's time for suicide.

• 3 months later...

Originally Posted by VICIOUS->147 (View Original Post)

Fuck Shef, Fuck American Soldiers, Your a disgrace.... Hope you all get rpg'ed. Introducing Graffiti to Iraq fucking disgusing! America is a crime ridden shit hole...I would like to see it nuked...

i feel really bad for you.....

your a sad man....

Please explain how it's bullshit. What do you mean "a country that doesn't matter"?

If you was a real writer you'd get up anywhere in the world that you went.

There's probably only a handfull of real writers in Iraq and this is most likely the first time Iraq has ever even seen real graff.

If you don't see how soldiers rocking tags, hollows and fill-ins in Iraq is extra dope, then you should probably question why you even write at all.

now thats truth.

im no "king" but it was nice seeing something familiar in a sense at random. saw more mtv gangfitti than real ups while there. but ... fuck it. better than seeing anything else in that god awful place. shitty deal is im shippin back out right before christmas. fml.

all politics and jocking aside...

they do have some really scenic spots. there was a village we passed on patrol, the sun seemed to set right behind it, with the roof, or what was left of it rather. casting a really cool shadow along a half torn down barrier slab. i couldnt help but think. "if there was a decent piece on this...this would be a nice flick"

Bump the fuck outta SHEF, BK and anyone else gettin up out in Iraq, that shit is awesome. I like the flick a few pages back where dude is paintin some shit with his rifle on his shoulder... No one's goin to try to stop you if you got a fuckin M16 or whatever hangin on your shoulder!! haha, stay up and stay alive but most importantly have fun anyway you can!!

If for some stupid dumb fuck reason I went to Iraq or ANY war zone id make sure mother fuckers knew I was there. Burning my name on shit with a fuckin flame thrower or somethin.

I kinda get a kick out of the idea that some heads might be spreading modern graffiti in Babylon. As long as no Iraqi kids are getting their arms lobbed off.

Do it up Shef.