GRAF IRAQ!!!

SBACRU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2239441624_3db720055c.jpg

2239442212_04823d10c3.jpg

The Gangster Disciples, Latin Kings and Vice Lords were born decades ago in Chicago’s most violent neighborhoods. Now, their gang graffiti is showing up 6,400 miles away in one of the world’s most dangerous neighborhoods — Iraq.

Armored vehicles, concrete barricades and bathroom walls all have served as canvasses for their spray-painted gang art. At Camp Cedar II, about 185 miles southeast of Baghdad, a guard shack was recently defaced with “GDN” for Gangster Disciple Nation, along with the gang’s six-pointed star and the word “Chitown,” a soldier who photographed it said.

The graffiti, captured on film by an Army Reservist and provided to the Chicago Sun-Times, highlights increasing gang activity in the Army in the United States and overseas, some experts say.

Jeffrey Stoleson, an Army Reserve sergeant in Iraq, is seen in front of a barricade tagged with gang graffiti in March in Iraq. Stoleson, who has been in Iraq for almost a year, says he has taken hundreds of photos of gang graffiti there.

Military and civilian police investigators familiar with three major Army bases in the United States — Fort Lewis, Fort Hood and Fort Bragg — said they have been focusing recently on soldiers with gang affiliations. These bases ship out many of the soldiers fighting in Iraq.

“I have identified 320 soldiers as gang members from April 2002 to present,” said Scott Barfield, a Defense Department gang detective at Fort Lewis in Washington state. “I think that’s the tip of the iceberg.”

Of paramount concern is whether gang-affiliated soldiers’ training will make them deadly urban warriors when they return to civilian life and if some are using their access to military equipment to supply gangs at home, said Barfield and other experts.

im not trying to hate really but

you guys have made every excuse in the world to post these same flicks under like 50 dif threads can you really not get fame any other way??????????? your armed with guns in a very curupt country , why dont you try taking that uniform off and go out at night and paint then will see what kind off box you get "up" in on your way home

Change your tampon faggot.

THERE WAS ALOT OF TALK GOIN AROUND IN THE NEWS I THINK IT WAS LAST YEAR ABOUT GANGMEMBER TAGGIN UP IRAQ AND SHIT.. I WAS SOME SPECIAL ABOUT HOW CERTAIN GANGS CONTROL CERTAIN BASES...LOL OK CHILL ON ALL DAT SHIT.....NICE FLIKS LIVE BUT I THINK THATS THE WORST FUKIN MASTER TAG I HAVE EVER SEEN..LOL

funny how the military will equip youn with full arms,with an intent to "kil", but yet, our government will send us to prison if we paint grafitti....

shit, when i was in, i couldnt even have a bootknife, but yet, theyll arm me with a 203-granade launcher, with live ammo... man....our governments priorities are wack...