you cant make brass monkey with pabst

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i know about the saturns return thread but i figure at some point in the length of being on 12 oz... you can just not give a fuck about the search option...

what i mean is

your a kid

people tell you the facts of life

your a teenager

you find out those people a that told you the facts of life are full of shit and just as confused as you are

you are a young adult

be a cog in the clockwork

then bam

you are a twenty-something....

to be honest this a is just a rare drunken thread... and some chick at the bar comes up to me in the middle of a really good set played by putrid dissintery (wisconsin black metal band thats up there with violent femmes in legendarynesness for gettin chicks to get nacked for no reason at shows).. and starts blabbing in my ear about a good buddy of mine who killed himself in december

total buzzkil because

a. chick looked like a member of hanson

b.last thing i wanted to be reminded of was the fact the dude drank himself into a barrel of a gun and nobody but me and my friendl tried to get him help

c. the mosh pit at that point decided to add tables and bar stools

d. i thought to myself as a fat man fell into a speaker but saved his beer... what if i'm on a downward spiral of some sort and nobody can see it..

p.i mean its not like there is a group for self imposed solitary people.. cause if there was then....well

so i decided to do wha seemed correct and come on 12 oz and bitch and moan about my personal life

i also live above a hispanic church.......... EL RAPTO

naw there is alot more going on at the moment than just this..

)haha yup aaaahm drunk..strike that edit...remix it like my name was daft punk(

i also realised everbody cept for 8 people in this town suck

also its cold outside..and somebody got peanut butter on my fuckin turntables

but you see what i mean though if anybody read that.. understandably age older tough it out things get and all that...

but is that a label you can put on any circumstance,age, or person

?

things like personal reality come into play here...... prolly seeking answers or guidance in the wrong place but thanks though

can a super mod close or delete please?

Yeah thats a different story. Sounds more like personal problems and some major ones shit good luck and try to just keep shit positive. Im a strong believer in the idea of attraction. Try to keep the positive people around as much as possible and the negatives at length.

May the force be with you

dude just go to the club pick up some 18 yr old girl and fuck the shit out of her for a week or 2 then never call her again..

If that doesn't work, as your 12oz doctor I recommend you take some of these with some good friends out in the woods for a couple days... trust me it should clear your head right out..

lsd.jpg

Archived