Four Word Story..............

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

***THE FIRST FIVE PAGES TYPED OUT***

This story starts in Brooklyn, where the bad meets the ugliest of the Bronx,in an alley full of rats. They had an epic story about meeting pack of migrant workers that were homosexually engaged in mad 'dance n graff steez. They were so fuckin rad,it consumed them. They engaged in braggadocio and farting contests made the New York Times reported that the immigrants cheated cause they ate KFC and empanadas from Taco Bell, and got the swamp butt. When swamp butt disappeared they decided to move way from New York home of the mudfoot. Landing in Miami,started a drug ring complete with some chainsaws,soon thereafter, they failed. They came across a purple fetus,some called it Barney,but when they seeking a new mission they stumbled upon a abandoned crack house,and continuity is not mandatory. Imagine a beautiful corpse,lets just do this,but done in text with dark red hair. White punks on dope with blinding cataracts they tried to steal the. This is hard retards,ha you got caught also. To brew delicious meth. DO NOT WANT!!! Using baby oil and boots with fur. Made from babies hair that they got from the local corner store,down the street owned by the molester. Some place called PowerExchange located in Bushwick Brooklyn where all the holes my dad fucks pigs then some sheep too. They went to find a grape Swisher Sweet,pissed in her butt.Then went ass to mouth,I might have tuberculosis. Only four words dammit 3's the magic number to the big safe filled with fun prizes. Just smoke it yo and Paris Hilton did that night vision vid. I bet she swallows and eats the poop. She has the herps. Granny trannys for life was on her television. The room smelled of little tiny onions,swimming inside her dusty vagina. The sores on her cocaine and xanax bars were enough to make Tease cry. Tease then wiped his tears and how's that sandwich coming,and she said it tasted like man juice,but I liked it. Although in retrospect I did not win "thelastpersontopostthread",but I did win and you got a avalanche of titties and the dead unicorn heads. Which I traded for a bucket of chipmunks and 9 hundred acorns so I could build a really big and spectacular chipmunk palace for anti chipmunk gorilla snakes? Who have super cancer and laser eyes that burn holes in walls built from kitty corpses and detatchable cockroach penis. It was once a stormy night in Nairobi when ninja spies invaded the cradle where the shogun kept the stash......

• Like 1