The last person to reply to this thread...

Seffiks

Who Will be The Winner?????  

1,235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Tib3-

• !RENOBOF

• CALIgula

• watson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats a wingstop?

an overpriced shop that sells wings and DOESNT have any trashcans.

itchy, did you notice that too?.....there are no "thank you" trash cans inside to throw away the garbage.

i was with my ex, and she was like "just leave the garbage on the table...the workers will clean up the garbage after us."

i felt bad.

an overpriced shop that sells wings and DOESNT have any trashcans.

itchy, did you notice that too?.....there are no "thank you" trash cans inside to throw away the garbage.

i was with my ex, and she was like "just leave the garbage on the table...the workers will clean up the garbage after us."

i felt bad.

Wow i just noticed that now. i thought it was the wingstop

i went to cause it was hella ghetto.

don't E-40 own wingstop or open his own or something like that?

Entrepreneur

In addition to record sales E-40 has ventured into other business opportunities. Along with former NFL player Chester McGlockton, E-40 has opened a Fatburger franchise in Pleasant Hill, California, which has now been shut down. E-40 recently authored the book, E-40's Book of Slang to be published by Warner Books. He also has his own line of liquor called Cognac Landy, and he opened the now-defunct Ambassador's Lounge, a nightclub in Downtown San Jose.[10]. On Nov 16th, 2007 it was announced that Stevens signed a franchise agreement with Wingstop Restaurants, Inc. and will open one in Southampton shopping center located in Benicia, California. "I was introduced to Wingstop in Dallas and as soon as I tasted the wings I was hooked. I love the food," said Stevens. "I chose to open in the Bay Area because this is the soil where I was born and raised, and I still live here to this day. People here are going to love these things." In late 2007, E-40 announced a new line of energy drinks called "40 Water."

i remember hearing about him opening up a fatburger.

those are big in l.a.