The Vanishing of the Bees

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
vegans would be fucked as produce would be far harder to come by. their food source is reliant upon bees....

and lots of vegans eat honey.

everyone whould be fucked, not just vegans. even if everyone was faced with the decision of being entirely carnivorous or dying, what about the food for the animals people would then be eating?

bees are far more important than most people realize, annoying as they may be.

T;6014947']Like because its there it will always be there.

This is how I use to think of shit a few years ago....I guess I thought bees couldn't be that important cause people are allergic to them, therefore people didn't need them or something to that effect.

Me and my sister were just talking about this the other day. You never see bees around my way anymore and how when we were young we could remember being stung by bees playing in the yard a more then a few times a summer... I haven't been stung by a bee in years. I wish fucking ticks would vanish tho.. I pulled a dear tick off me out painting a week ago. Like 20 degrees out.. Shit sucks

i hate ticks. very little in this world gives me shivers. ticks come close. my sheltie used to get 'em all the time on his belly. they'd be all swoll up like grey raisins... i hated pulling those off.

the one thing that does give me shivers is bedbugs. i had 'em in SF. i've had a few dreams about them since i moved from there. i have to get up and take a hot or freezing shower to feel okay. i fucking hated those little bastards. ugh.

ticks are real as fuck man.

during basic training (in kentucky) we'd get 'em on us all the time. it was a great check on some soldiers' mettle. tough guys would be all wilin' out when they saw one on their buddy, and practically break down when one had to get pulled offa them. this was funny.