Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

The Vanishing of the Bees

it gives a new twist on the term "worker bees"

Bees are just another commodity, like everything else...

Is it just the domesticated bees? Or is it all bees?

Cause if its just the domesticated ones, yeah we wont be able to keep producing agriculture on the scale that we are now, but it wont mean the end of plant life as we know it. If its all bee's we're all going to die a slow shitty tasting death.

People just love to fuck everything up.

Farmers also get paid well to just grown corn. There are less and less farms growing anything but corn now. The government is banking on corn being the alternative fuel source, but it already proving to be environmental issue.

seems like farmers markets will become far more important as produce becomes less easily available

we fuck everything up.

why?

wiki says vegans dont eat bee made products...

vegans would be fucked as produce would be far harder to come by. their food source is reliant upon bees....

and lots of vegans eat honey.

i love vegetables. i don't eat all that much meat, but i eat fruit and vegetables pretty much every chance i get. way over recommended daily servings, i like being healthy...

The whole bee thing is just one aspect of global change. The problem isn't a simple cause and effect situation, it's an example of how the global environment is under stress. Bees are important at a relatively low (read: important) level of production. That's why this is such a big deal.

T;6014878']90% of crops use bees thats why. Vegans dont eat fruit and vegetables?

woah im stupid

i think its this kind of out-of-the box thinking that separates the men from the boys

good job

edit. genetically engineered and modified food for the winzors

sure its not healthy, but we can just make self polinating plants

As i recall they understand the reason the bees are dying and trying to remove the product from the market and the european bee colonies are recovering. i may be wrong but i'm fairly certain i'm not.

in addition the farmers have a very strong grip on congress so they aren't ignoring this issue.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now