Huckabee wants to CHANGE the constitution, duh

Milk Grenades

capt703462831ce34a6187ac47be13f61d51huckabee_aids_wx113__opt.jpg

Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee wants to change the constitution.

Why?

Because "God" is not happy with it.

For real!

"I have opponents in this race who do not want to change the Constitution," Huckabee told a Michigan audience on Monday. "But I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living god. And that's what we need to do — to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than try to change God's standards so it lines up with some contemporary view."

Huckabee also wants to amend the Constitution to prevent children born in the U.S. to illegal aliens from automatically becoming American citizens - a radical step no other major presidential candidate has embraced.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's ok, he's only doing it because he cares. he cares about me. and i like that. i'm glad government is taking an interest in my life and my priorities. knowing that changing the founding documents to say that GOD is the supreme ruler, that was in my intentions, i just didn't want to bother anyone with it. glad mike is standing up to those damn muslims and jews.

/sarcasm