• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest defyone

defy/wes Freight

Guest defyone
Guest defyone

i see an X i dunno.. thats not really saying any thing.. i mean if it were a picture of bert blingah it might be another story. but its just an X... oh well give me a call when you want to say something. haHHAAHahah aha..

Guest defyone

damn... come on felllahs 150 views with only one real reply.. you guys are hurting me

I can't say I'm a fan...

the pictures really blow. Make them bigger and cut off the white shit...it looks too much like a widescreen movie.

Good graff though.

Guest defyone

is this post worth leaving up? tell me.. cuz it seems that you all dont feel these trains. so reply with either KEEP or DELETE

Guest defyone

if im so "wack" post some of your shit faggot.

I say 'delete'......the only interesting one is the Wyse looking Wes freight at the bottom...indeed Internet fame is something we should not seek...people will always know who's real....

Originally posted by Goat Head

I say 'delete'......the only interesting one is the Wyse looking Wes freight at the bottom...indeed Internet fame is something we should not seek...people will always know who's real....

YA THAT WYSE BITE IS OK

when you post here for feedback its not all gonna be "oh thats hot!" your gonna get some negative responses...some more tactfully written than others. But replying to anything negative with "post some of your shit faggot" and "you suck" doesn't exactly show your mature ability to accept criticism. If you cant take the negative feedback don't post.

and for the record I like that defy/west on the miluakee road boxcar.

:D If you are gonna post your trains...you better expect negative criticism cause there are those kids who enjoy putting kids down.

You have to learn to except it..it aint going away...but anyways....

i like the trains...some need cleaning

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this