The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

I read her reader call Mim from the local community rag the other day newspaper whereby they said what do you call the bank you can't do your banking with? BankWest. This is due to the parent company closing all the branches including the one I open my account with an 87 earlier this year such that I move my banking away as a premature chess move to circumvent being unable to access My money

image.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Never read this before You're not there anyone scrutineering My recent posts of the past couple of years to ascertain that I have pretty much said the exact same thing.

I really should go about translating line by line (with reciepts and visual evidence) the way I experience "Buying slaves" and having all the women I could ever want such that one understands monogamy is key given  One divided by any number greater than one results in splitting yourself and your ability to love in its purest form to a lesser degree and 100% and as such if you break mathematics you contravene break and destroy the fundamental underlying language of the universe.

image.jpg

The new facia of this building looks way better since it's been renovatedimage.thumb.jpg.f56c7ab5325dfbd93d2243b082315afe.jpg

Following on from the above statement about women what I find funny Is the FAQ my income has been non-existent since the day I made a joke about having breakfast with a girl named Tiffany in front of every other female at my place of employmentimage.thumb.jpg.b1c0017068babae468ff7719352005c8.jpg

He probably didn't help that said Tiffany who is Burmese and when she told me as such it was like the python such that I could remember where she came from and noting python is one of the primary scripting languages of the Internet I thought it hilarious to have made such a joke in relation to the song and the movie that inspired said song

To get further contextual relevance regarding what a joke I was making with the above comment I made at work I'd already told said Tiffany had a heart with Marie and give me an hour where the wife's name around my neck on a butt shaped icon, Only a fool would doubt where my heart lies.

Night my initials me inscribed on the gold bar is because I am the law as Judge Dredd would say my initials being graves is because those who value gold are worthless as are those who value money as any store or measurement of their personal worth or value Such that those who perform jobs who is payment is procured on an hourly rate is because they are hoes you are lie ing and As a result JOB is inscribed & engraved on my cross to mock said fools

image.jpg

Yeah I couldn't take these pictures of Belgians two graders exports without including a flashback pic of myself and the Man by which I measure all others as inferior looking (and thus less attractive such that I wouldn't even go gay for JC let alone any other clown who thinks they are the shit and have anything I or any woman could want in regards to "romantic skills"  - wonk saggin) cast in bronze.

image.jpg

IMG_2697.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 1

In case anyone wonders why I'm pushing it to the limit in regards to my minuscule amount of finances or having a beer every day it's because I cleared it with Lord Joshua Mark my brother that I made the Lord in my obedience to the golden rule as I couldn't clean myself to be one without making the man who is genetically equal to me the same in the process

Also the above is not pertain to the art that is package to me and has departed Los Angeles in LAX according to my tracking of my USPS parcel thanks Raven @misteravenfor the VIP Allowing me to continue to post and share as I always will despite the others that refuse to

I'll retake a better image of the back of my shirt to say I've been through all nine circles of hell and the inside of the underworld Saturday for you and in my and all this nature I can always identify shit when I'm looking at it as I'm well familiar with our souls and arseholez

image.jpg

it's empowering be able to tell aliens who try to doc against my consent using subversive mains or via which to play Kate their lack of assault or any discernible lack of a conscience that I fucking hate them that's depriving them of any old and any potential satisfaction they could ever experience

Given I interpret view and perceive the world as being binary not in nature I'll forever be the one penetrating to 0 and letting people know how truly fuck they are for as long as my bank account remains deprived of the one dollar or request every person that exists to be deposited as proof they actually possess a soul.

Pending the above my judgement is made And only those in possession of a screen name on this board are excluded from said judgement

image.jpg