NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Would love to see anything by HYTE, RISK, EG aka RAMMELLZEE...I know there are a few cars with Dondi and Sonic out there...

Hopefully someone has pictures of the pieces, Ramm didn't. He told me that Dondi took the pictures and told him he had 1 shot left each time and took pictures of only his piece. While I don't have any train pics of Ramm, he told me his crew was up in the Warriors. He said KADO had hit it up.

---

RAMM ELL ZEE & KADO

REST IN PEACE

1561358618_TheMasterKillers10.jpg.dafb067b8c4971ec9e2864ea129ebf3e.jpg

Would love to see anything by HYTE, RISK, EG aka RAMMELLZEE...I know there are a few cars with Dondi and Sonic out there...

Not a train but here is an EG blackbook drawing Ramm did for IZ back in 81... I just got to meet Ramm for the first time a few months ago and while he was abugged out dude he was real cool... RIP!!!

RamellzeeBook.jpg

i would love to get an original blackbook drawing from the 8o's i wouldnt care who it was by.. so if any one want to spare one hahah i dont think its very realistic but i am very serious.. all i got from the 80's is the movie "style wars" and the book subway graffiti

not for nothin but i doubt someone is going to rip out a page from an old blackbook and hand it to you - although, someone might be willing to part with the whole book for the right price..not me, but someone....

Well said Zed....... What up wit the book editing?

i would love to get an original blackbook drawing from the 8o's i wouldnt care who it was by.. so if any one want to spare one hahah i dont think its very realistic but i am very serious.. all i got from the 80's is the movie "style wars" and the book subway graffiti

http://www.dirtypilot.com... there is some old tkid drawings on there right now and I believe some other older stuff in the "backroom" but expect to pay around $500-$1000

not for nothin but i doubt someone is going to rip out a page from an old blackbook and hand it to you - although, someone might be willing to part with the whole book for the right price..not me, but someone....

I've been offered A LOT of loot for one of my books I have from 81-82 and I turned it down... I look at it as a history book and it can NEVER be replaced!!! ;)