NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well i think its almost impossable to do a top to bottom after 911.....but one never knows...if its real then simply amazing.....if its photoshop nice one.....and for the person who took the picture freaking nice score...thanks for sharing.....

MI:

There have been a bunch of whole cars done since 9-11 in fact Xmas Eve of 2006 I believe it was a whole 10 car set was done... 1 letter on each car!!!! You wanna talk about bananas??? :eek: Here is one of the flicks of it.. but you can see more flicks of it here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/kes_kes/page10/

Go to flickr and you will find a bunch of whole cars that have been done in the 2000's... Mostly Euro cats but dope non the less...

Shout out to the Vandal Squad for the dope shots of this train in the yard.... Good looks guys!!!! :lol:

3700119011_5890bfe45a_z.jpg?zz=1

pretty sure there are other photos of it from different angles and at night....

Ohh yeah? I haven't seen those... got a link to where they are posted at?

well for someone to do an entire car like that and not throw up a crew or a tag i find to be strange. also if you look at the picture why is that car the only one with the flag on the left side below the train number? i just doesnt look right at first glance, but then again its sure looks nice nonetheless. just not used to seeing graph on the trains again so it looks funny.

anyone no what line and yard that is ?

J yard ? The photo caption said East NY yard. Looks like the first 3 lines are 4000 series cars and the rest are 8000's, probably a couple different lines stored in there. Much respect to those who continue to keep the art alive on the subways, so much more of a risk now compared to back in the day, cameras everywhere, cell phone heroes, fortress yards, ridiculously harsh penalties and VS tactics, etc. Very much respect to those who continue to rock them !

It's just who has the heart to do them!!! They get hit more then people realize but the smart people just don;t let the pics out into the public so you never know they were done...

Recently saw work done by 180th St. Looked Euro. Seems as they are bringing alot of heart to it.

Couldn't flic it though :mad:

that doesn't look like it was done in a yard though, looks like that was a tunnel action because they didn't go all the way down..just my opinion..props nonetheless..

img_118802.jpg

That makes sense. Damn. That means that this baby had to run to the yard. Imagine being on the platform and seeing this go by. I would think that i was in a time machine.