so this dude is blowing shit up in my neighbornood

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of those explosions were the tires. a while ago, some friends and i stopped on the highway because a car flipped and was engulfed in flames. the tires freaked me out, because i had never seen anything like that before. the first one blew, and i just started running like a little bitch. i thought it was going to be like miami vice.

yeah

it was fucking crazy

it's not like the movies at all

this summer I was standing in line at a gas station and a car in the parking lot caught fire.

so many sheep just standing around staring at it too, not doing anything.

the leb behind the counter couldn't speak english and just kind of stood there holding the phone in his hand looking real confused.

me? i got the fuck outta there! i don't want to be around a burning car at a gas station.

but yeah, not like in the movies at all. gas tank didn't even explode. wtf?

Guest shai_hulud

In 2004, I was drinking in my friend's backyard in my old neighborhood in Oakland. I looked up and saw smoke billowing, and yelled, "Hey, something's on fire next door!"

So, we went out on the street, and our neighbor's truck was blazing away...and we seemed to be the only ones who even noticed. We called the fire department, but by the time they got there the car was a cinder.

Fortunately, it was out of gas or something, because it didn't blow up...but, the tires blew up all within a minute of each other. That was crazy...it sounded like four shotgun blasts. They let it sit there for about two weeks, till the city towed it away.

I guess they pissed off the wrong people.

hahaha, you said boznia? they'd be lucky if all they had to witness was a car on fire and some brother cracking jokes. ;)

well fuck

serviceman

sorry

shit was stupid for the hood

people usually just get shot

I wouldn't make a thread about that

but this niggas going around blowing shit up

I'm trying to find the news article

bosnian sniper, No.

big ass scary explosion?

YES!

Archived