Best of channel zero '07 super spectacular

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you assholes talking about my daughter again? Dont you adolescents have anything better to do? Get a job, get a girlfriend, LOSERS. You guys should know that i have sent requests to the site admins for the ip locations of a number of you in order to get you brought up on charges of harrassment, solicitation of a minor over the internet, among other things.

O RRY/ IM IN UR... PICTURES- MY ALL-TIME FAV

i want to cmeup later 2007ola-IN ITS THIRD OR FOURTH EDITION.

THE EASY BAY THREAD AND THE HAWAII THREADS GETTING BANNED.

ABC TELLING ME "THIS IS MY FUCKIN' HOUSE"-PROPS TO ABC.

me changing from CAPLOCKINS to non-cap lockins.

MYSPACE PICTURE POST

my fourth screen name.

seeing eastbaypirathouse and lens getting banned for life.-hahahaha....ha

it's a new tattoo thread.(Asking about apple chips in here gets you a hand job)-and it many title changes.

bloodfart

sneak and creep

tellin gliks to "/yesfuckglicks"- happy kwansa glick.

tic-tacs.

teh use of teh

using- /nohomo, and /yeshomo

booty contest

rage and his photos-/nohomophobe

smash or trash

cake drama

my own drama

show me your pets

sleeping pills, sukisukinow, spread aids......

me arguing with seeking and koh in teh tattoo thread about racist tats

gimme time ill think of some more shit.

oh yeah seffiks, thanks for all the comp help.

Are you assholes talking about my daughter again? Dont you adolescents have anything better to do? Get a job, get a girlfriend, LOSERS. You guys should know that i have sent requests to the site admins for the ip locations of a number of you in order to get you brought up on charges of harrassment, solicitation of a minor over the internet, among other things.

WOW, this would be funny if it were for real. either way, a thread should be created just for cutting up on this person and her "daughter."

stfu womyn

Guest shai_hulud

I don't even know who you are or who your daughter is, much less care.

Do you know what a proxy is? Or how hardware firewalls work? Or how DHCP and dynamic IPs are assigned? Or what KisMac does? I've forgotten more about computers than you will ever learn.

I have a job. I'm a caretaker for a senior citizen. I also volunteer my time doing homeless outreach and caregiving for terminally ill people in my community. I'm 34 years old. I'm single, partially because I had a crazy bitch of an ex-girlfriend (also named Heather, coincidentally) who made me think twice about having to deal with relationships. I respect the women on the board. I don't degrade them.

I seriously doubt you're gonna get very far with Raven. He'll laugh in your face.

Don't fucking threaten me or anyone here ever again. That's grounds for harassment. I didn't ask your daughter to be here. If you were a better mother, maybe she wouldn't have to go looking for attention and approval on a fucking GRAFFITI BOARD POPULATED BY ADOLESCENTS. Ya think?

(dusts hands off)

Guest shai_hulud

I had something like this happen on another forum I used to visit.

Some mom got her panties in a twist because her son (who she must have kept in a cage in a basement....poor kid was such a tool) was threatening the forum with the FBI and all this hoo-hah.

SOOOO, we let her have it. What I said there wasn't even CLOSE to some of the stuff that was said to her. It was a tech forum...so I wonder if they h4x0r3d her. or just let her blow off steam till she went away.

Fine, you got me.

Fine, you got me.

Haha... I thought it was one of the 12oz

ladies that was pretending to be her mom.

Forgot who it really was...

When she started showing up after Slumkidz

got her very own hate thread it was awesome!

Half to thread was worried for second, the other

half just laid into the fake mom and put her on

blast too! It was hilarious!

Guest shai_hulud
Haha... I thought it was one of the 12oz

ladies that was pretending to be her mom.

Forgot who it really was...

When she started showing up after Slumkidz

got her very own hate thread it was awesome!

Half to thread was worried for second, the other

half just laid into the fake mom and put her on

blast too! It was hilarious!

I just get nervous because the LAST thing Raven needs is some do-gooder mom poking her nose around in here. She'd lose her goddamn mind. Believe it or not, I am somewhat protective of 12 oz. since I've been posting here since 2003.

That's why I don't participate in certain threads, like the Myspace thread, or the Jailbait thread. Too fucking risky. At least I won't be accused of demanding naked pictures of anyone on here.

The rest of you can do whatever you want.