Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its more like, they have been in the game for a while.

and put in work.

respect.

i just dont understand or agree with that mentality. i dont enjoy seeing bad graffiti... am i alone?

like ok guys... so youve been painting for how long? o shit a long time, and put in tons of work and paid mad dues... oh but during the last 10 years of painting you never learned anything

and to the other guy...

it doesnt matter what i write.. dont wory im not going to start covering all your guys's panels. do your thing.. keep revolving and not evolving.

i just dont understand or agree with that mentality. i dont enjoy seeing bad graffiti... am i alone?

like ok guys... so youve been painting for how long? o shit a long time, and put in tons of work and paid mad dues... oh but during the last 10 years of painting you never learned anything

The freight game has changed so damn much for the worst.

i dont understand... i really dont get it... ??

i see poeple on here commenting on how dope gsouth and lopro and sicks and etc i could go on for days with those kbt guys..

seriously ... they are not good at graffiti.. i feel like im an alien here.. do you guys just think anythings tight thats on a train... because its ON A TRAIN??

yo for real!!

preach!!

i be seeing niggas posting some BULL SHIT on this thread. its a shame there isnt any quality work bieng done or documented on reefers those shits are like the redbirds of the freight game