Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

As lame and corny as it sounds paint graffiti for yourself. if you like, the flick you can have to. Just dont worry about some graffiti forum to know that youre out there doing it. I don't even understand why this shit gets so out of hand on the internet. Quit taking graffiti so damn serious and especially what othersd say about your graffiti over the internet........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
d1309030.jpg

Holy shit! Is it me or is the first "decent" thing I've ever seen Crow paint? Good job! I mean it in 2,000% sincerity! I am amazed that you took more than 20 minutes to paint a train.

Good job controlling your ADHD. So now..........slow down and try and get cleaner lines and better technique. You're off to a decent start to improving now, Crow!

:) GOOD JOB

before any of yall talk shit, I suggest you get your numbers even semi close to crows

Get out of here with that shit..... Any one can match his numbers putting up a 4 letter word and spending what 5 minutes top on his shit. That guy needs to be ripped on all day long. He has been painting a long ass time time to have never improved and act like he does.

way to be the better man and complement him:D

Oh I'm still gonna beat his ass. Are you kidding me? The dude's a clown on soooooo many levels. I'm just saying that THAT piece in particular is an indicator that he CAN paint semi-decent graffiti. "Semi-decent" is the word.

Really, I find it fascinating. Regardless of the quality of the pieces. How long has CROW been painting? I know I have noticed CROW since 02-03 when I began benching. Was he up before that, too?

Don't forget, freight graff is a lifestyle. It's not some cheesy art show in some old ladys craft store with a bunch of elite bastards nibbling fingerfoods playing "easy listening" music.

Lighten up.

This is a joke right?!?! Since 02-03?

Wow............thanks for telling us how "freight graff" is a lifestyle since you've been at it since 02-03. Thank you, again.

Give it a rest. Having been interested in this for 6 to 7 years doesn't mean a ton to us bro.

Stay at it for twice that and it will count.

maybe if you spent less time on the interwebz you'd have as many reefers rolling to my spot as your homies do

Maybe if I lived closer to the reefer spot then I'd have more. I don't know if you think we all live in the same city and just have them sitting in the middle of buttfuck nowhere Ohio?!?! So.....fyi......that's not the case. We're spread all over Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia. Just fyi. We're a NW based crew homey. Unfortunately, the reefer cars aren't in massive abundance where I'm at like the rain is! I get what I can and I travel. Thanks though.

Get out of here with that shit..... Any one can match his numbers putting up a 4 letter word and spending what 5 minutes top on his shit. That guy needs to be ripped on all day long. He has been painting a long ass time time to have never improved and act like he does.

yall just mad cause regardless of the quality of his graffiti, crow has more fame than you

this makes you mad cause you feel like youre the better artist, and deserve the fame

idk who yall are, maybe you got fame. but since youre on here cryin bout crow, I doubt it

the truth is: you dont put in work like crow. you dont have as much paint as him, havent killed as many cans. havent been writing as long, havent hit as many trains, as many kind of trains, or any of that shit. statistically you lose on every point except you can paint a better piece: congratulations, nobody gives a fuck about that

yall just mad cause regardless of the quality of his graffiti, crow has more fame than you

this makes you mad cause you feel like youre the better artist, and deserve the fame

idk who yall are, maybe you got fame. but since youre on here cryin bout crow, I doubt it

the truth is: you dont put in work like crow. you dont have as much paint as him, havent killed as many cans. havent been writing as long, havent hit as many trains, as many kind of trains, or any of that shit. statistically you lose on every point except you can paint a better piece: congratulations, nobody gives a fuck about that

Man! You have really mastered the art of sarcasm. You took that shit to a whole 'nother level! Props!

Almost everyone gives a fuck about that actually

^ agreed. balance is good, but when it comes down to it..it's quality over quantity. I'd rather see 1 clean fr8 from a writer not as up, than a million wack ass pieces(no diss to Crow since thats the topic above) Im sayin overall. alot of medicore pieces just does do nothing for me.

i like some of crows stuff...some.

asic is tight though. he does produce good pannels. on a rare occasion do i see a asic i dont like.

but posting every night flick, the day after you paint that pannel, or those pannels, just a lil much for me. i am intrested to see the outcome of this, there has been a big build up.

yall should file your crow complaints in his grievances box, cause Im sure he cares what you think. and is doing graffiti to impress you with his artistic ability.

(sorry, master of sarcasm couldnt resist)

You get on here defending him, adding to the argument, and then you get mad when people disagree with you?

It wouldnt be a topic of conversation if the self promo was not there.

I dont get mad at my dog when it does not shit in the house, only when she does.

Archived