Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

silvers do look better, agreed. hehe "lil man" . i would never want to self promote. or have to justify a lack of style, concept, coordination, or respect for those who applyed enamel or paint stick prior. if that stuff was really a waste of panel, cover it completely. and dont even try to retort, what a waste of time

listen my man im not into shameless promoting i dont sit here and post mad pics of my shit thats not what i do and u can check my posts. but i dont know what world you living in but graffiti is a promotion of ones are via spray paint. and i wasnt trying to diss anyones floater. but u dont float on fr8s. lastly if your so knowledgeable on color scheme show me something? or lemme guess your just another blogger with alot to say and nothing to paint? anyways enjoy yourself perez hilton.

silvers do look better, agreed. hehe "lil man" . i would never want to self promote. or have to justify a lack of style, concept, coordination, or respect for those who applyed enamel or paint stick prior. if that stuff was really a waste of panel, cover it completely. and dont even try to retort, what a waste of time

silvers get gone over in my book keep that shit on the street not trains

do you know how many get gone over?, or scraped? a lot do.... there is so many I never see again so fuck off. let me worry about me you do your thing I'll do mine.

Cars get scrapped all the time but that does not make it ok for everyone to self promote. That shit is gay if someone thinks your shit is worth catching and posting they will. And as far as getting gone over I wonder why someone would go over a crow??? Could be because A: you seem to go over people with out it being a problem, B : your shit is lame or C: Because you self promote like a fag........... I say D) all of the above

do you know how many get gone over?, or scraped? a lot do.... there is so many I never see again so fuck off. let me worry about me you do your thing I'll do mine.

the worst part is you don't realize that yes. we know.

of course we fucking know! just who in the fuck do you think is on this site?

how many of my faves are sitting in my flick books?

and apparently this is 'your thing'

sad.