Reefer Madness

thesteelrod

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I write down every number and put them in an excel database with who I painted with on the freight. Been doing it for 5 years now!

Hope that shit is encripted, my homie got caught in the yard and the po po had a search warrent and took his computers and cameras from his house before he could even get bailed out.

Be careful with that stuff man.

like ladders and if the freight has wheels and such?

that made me laugh, all you would have to do is make something like a line or w.e. high up somewhere on the car. Something that even if you got dissed would not even be notices and that would just let you know that you had panted that panel. But yeah i like the ladders/wheels thing made me laugh. " i know i painted that car, its for fking wheels on it"

dog eat dog world on the lines now days. no respect anymore. every week there is new freight turds walking in the yard that have no clue what's going on. if i don't personally know you or respect your time spent on the lines, i'm going to invade your space :)

Amen to that its the only approach for reclamaining the decency of the game, and realistically to get up period nowadays..The saddest thing of it all is....every toy and artfag wall writer feels the same way, difference is they dont know the game like you or other experienced dudes...its str8 warfare now, the hidden treasure of steel is a mainstream commodity these days and it sucks because a fr8 writer, a true fr8 writer is the only person who deserves to paint steel..fr8 writing is more a way of life, then a way of getting up for the ones who really do this shyt...