So tonight

Poesia [ ] T

Im contemplating going to this show at white walls

6325whitewallsum5.jpg

Rogelio Martinez, Adam 5100, Aj Fosik, Alexis Mackenzie, Amir H. Fallah, Ben Frost, Ben Horton, Ben Woodward, Charming Baker, Dalek, Damon Soule, Diet, Gregory Eucide, Henry Lewis, Katy Horan, Kelsey Brookes, Kill Pixie, Mathew Palladino, Caleb Neelon, Ryan Shaffer, Maxwell Lorence Holyorke, Ronald Kuniawan, Michael Genovese, Mitsy Avila Ovalles and more.

Not into group shows are most these guys art, but its that or i might watch I AM LEGEND .

Watcha Yall doing. Any better shit going on in the City tonight those from the bay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud
i'm going to the opening of a hipster store which will feature some of everyone's favourite hipster & ex graffiti writer art crap. i believe there is free alcohol, that's why i'm attending. after that i don't know what i'll do.

That sounds like the kind of event I get invited to about once a month.

I go about once every six months, see the same people getting older, and wonder, "Does this ever get boring to them?"

The answer appears to be no.

There's some house party with bands playing across town, but I'm skipping that for the same reasons.

Im going to a party tonight with my girl and some of her friends from work. I dont really know why im going...i dont drink anymore, and im not a huge fan of watching people get drunk...so parties to me, just kinda mean sitting there and being bored. My friend just flew in from china..(he been living there for that past 6 months or so), and I would much rather go hang out with him. On a more positive note..we got one of those big ass party sandwiches...and im psyched to eat it.