cold hands and gloves that fuck up can controll

passion4aerosol

I have the same problem here in Colorado. My fingers get painfully numb, small cotton glvoes don't work, rubber gloves keep the paint off, but don't provide any warmth, and everything else is too big.I'm thinking about getting these

http://www.workgloves.net/performance-gloves/ninja-gloves/ninja-ice-gloves/

Idk if they have a soft fleece liner inside though, so I might just go with the North Face windwalls

http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=38702&storeId=207&catalogId=10201&langId=-1&from=subCat&parent_category_rn=11707&variationId=001

I also think 90% of the cold is grabbing the frozen metal can.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

no for real tho man up. i live in one of the coldest places on earth in the winter and i still bomb year round. sometimes with spots you're treking thru knee deep snow only to stand in it for an hour while you piece. every temp is possible u just gotta man up

try riding your fucking bike for an hour to the yard and then getting off to paint. in the cold.

just fill with your off hand and keep your good hand with your nutsack and whip it out (your hand) to do the outlines.

i live and die by this technique

no for real tho man up. i live in one of the coldest places on earth in the winter and i still bomb year round. sometimes with spots you're treking thru knee deep snow only to stand in it for an hour while you piece. every temp is possible u just gotta man up

Word man, do ya thing.

• 2 months later...