RANDOM BOARD GAMES

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Back When i was a kid we used to play skelly in the school yard, or in the street.I remember we used to take bottle caps,and put a penny inside of it, then drop some hot candle wax over it and that was your piece to shuffle on the board.I think it might of only been a ny thing.But i remember everyone always used to walk around with a bottle cap in there pocket.

skelly.jpg

Skelly%20Court.JPG

Back When i was a kid we used to play skelly in the school yard, or in the street.I remember we used to take bottle caps,and put a penny inside of it, then drop some hot candle wax over it and that was your piece to shuffle on the board.I think it might of only been a ny thing.But i remember everyone always used to walk around with a bottle cap in there pocket.

their

trance --my friend had a ouija board. i never believed that shit worked until one day we used it. i'm not kidding, that thing started moving, and this little keyboard (cheap pocket size thing) started playing on it's own. that shit was freaky.

All i saw was that if u used that, your are talking to the devil, risking your chances of getting a demon withing you.

Some about some guys using a drawn ouija board in jail and all of the were acting all freaky and shit.