Aliens... ghost... angel... smog becoming alive... you decide...

Guest spectr

http://www.local6.com/news/14578641/detail.html

A strange blue cloud seen floating and darting around customers, freezing for 30 minutes and then speeding from an Ohio gas station, remains unexplained even though it was caught on security cams.

The ghostly image was seen moving near and over cars at a Marathon gas station located near the corner of State Road and Pleasant Valley in Parma on Sunday.

Surveillance video of the image showed it flipping and then sitting in the same location for 30 minutes.It then flies off the screen at a high rate of speed."It gives me the chills," a witness said.Security video then shows it coming back and resting on a car window before floating away.Several people said they believe the image is a ghost or an angel."It was an angel," a witness said. "There was an angel here."The owner of the gas station said he was happy the image went away and has not come back."I actually watched it for 30 minutes and then actually I watched it move and that is when I got freaked out," said owner Amed Abudaaria.Groups of people have traveled to the gas station after word spread of the unexplained event.

link to images...

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/14578624/detail.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually I think this might be a promotion for stephen king's new movie The Mist... seriously I could see them pulling this... paying some news station in the middle of nowhere to air this.. or some gas station to air this... digitally editing some tape to put the mist in there... and not having it found out until after the movie debuts... Which I think is this weekend..

Though I will say I kinda hope I am wrong here... and this is aliens who ran out of gas... and were confused as to why they couldn't get service on their invisible spaceship....

actually this has been pretty well picked up by the media... i am surprised.. if it is a publicity stunt then its well done... but shit look at the ent person... reality is stranger then fiction...