Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SPRAYCAN ART OUTTAKES

i would love to see some outtakes from the book "Spraycan Art". Especially 'before-and-afters' or perhaps stuff that is actually still there. Some finds of mine:

Bristol:

442075964_c0657c1831_o.jpg

3dr.jpg

Same wall in 2007:

3d9.jpg

Amsterdam:

ph63.jpg

dvgs.jpg

var_j8.jpg

ph14.jpg

out_j9.jpg

jo353.jpg

erte.jpg

et5terr.jpg

rdswtrr.jpg

4w34ter24.jpg

3876yr287y.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that book is soo outdated, theyre still printing it now, good to see some old school shit though

Don't know if "outdated" is the right word, it still looks pretty fresh to me after all those years. It used to be my bible when i grew up.

it still looks pretty fresh to me after all those years. It used to be my bible when i grew up.

that and it's predecessor along with what was happening in my neighborhood was all it took for an 11 year old to jump right into this shit.

awesome photos, by the way.

that and it's predecessor along with what was happening in my neighborhood was all it took for an 11 year old to jump right into this shit.

awesome photos, by the way.

Themesy, isn't there a writer or two in Spraycan Art with a connection to our area, despite the fact that our fair city was neglected in the book?

*Edit: Woops...just figured it out.

always rumours of a spraycan art 2 back in the day dont know whether it actually got off the ground, if it had done I think alot more English stuff would of been in there, and definately the east mids popz, solo one,etc.

• 2 weeks later...
what i meant was the fact they still print it gives a false representation of what graffiti is today to the average joe blow, i wasn't saying the book is shit, i love it.

The book is a very valid representation of contemporary graffiti. Styles that are being emulated still, constantly.

But keep snuggling up in that body pillow and posting your concern for Joe. Clearly you're too comfortable to do anything else.