MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

ive tried thinned rusto bucket paint and it didnt work.

on the other hand, i used my last few cans of colorplace silver and drained all the pressure and drained out the contents and got that to successfully flow throw a woodcraft (remember back in the day when they used to be called terracotta markers and there actually used to be a silver xylene based fat marker? ahhh those were the days...)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What is that, thinned rusto?

And where do you get those ZIGs or whatever, Michaels?

michaels on the right in the martha stewart section as soon as you walk in. they have mops, markers and white out pen type things with squeezers so they can drip hard.

martha has the vandalism game mastered.

So you guys' walmarts have rusto chrome? I went and they didnt have anything but the most basic color bucket paints. Expensive compared to Lowes too.

What works best with those Martha mops? those things are pumpin me, up, I'll be getting some of them shits tomorrow. Should I make some really thin paint or use ink?

Just emptied out a Deco with a clean nib, cleaned out the tube, put in oink, it's badass. It's like a K71 except with the staining powder =]

I guess a little later once I rack some of those martha ZIGs, I'll test it in that too...I wanna know how to make some chrome fluid....

So you guys' walmarts have rusto chrome? I went and they didnt have anything but the most basic color bucket paints. Expensive compared to Lowes too.

What works best with those Martha mops? those things are pumpin me, up, I'll be getting some of them shits tomorrow. Should I make some really thin paint or use ink?

there are squeeze mops like oinki mops for the thick stuff. you can put epoxy in them thangs and it is still good, but then there are the mini otr-style markers and they work best when you run a sharp nail through the nib vertically a million times to stimulate flow and to flare the nig. those are good for inks and spray paint only. like silver spray paint. that is the only one i can get to flow through.

also, she has some white out pens that have water based gleue in them that you can wash out. they have a little section you can squeeze on for drips too which is great in my book.

good luck. happy shopping.

Rusto with thinnnnner .

better off using rusto chrome spray paint. it has a thinner consistency with more shine because the chrome in it is finer. (i know it isnt actual chrome, but i have no idea WHAT to call it so that everyone understands)

aluminum bucket paint from rusto is slimier in consistency, and it has a weird kind of chrome tint to it. if anything, i would let it settle and pour off the slimy solvent/oil mixture and just use the chrome with just straight xylene, or even better, mix that shit with some acetone or wd-40 or whatever yougot sittin around....

fuck it ill take ANYTHING over the slime shit they have in rusto bucket paint. that shit is just not necessary for any graffiti applications to my knowing.....

maybe im picky, but try it and you will see what im talkin about...

So today I came across some foray correction pens that have a twist pressurizer on the opposite end of the tip.

They unscrew open and are refillable.

only got the 3 pack that was left. I'll post a photo later. I took the shit correction fluid out and put straight up rusto white in it works like a charm.

This Martha Marker is sick. The nib isn't felt. It's like dryer softener sheets, that kind of fiber, it feels all smooth. I'll post pics of it later. I decided against putting my oink green in there, since I already have mops with that.

Can you make ink from soaking sharpie felts in alcohol? I want some like thick, OTR like ink or some shit. Maybe even Garvey, dunno. Anyone ever made a Garvey marker?

and @purehate, im assuming you thinned rusto bucket paint, if so, whered you get it? If it's wal mart, mine doesnt have it for some reason.

sharpie ink is no good.

move on...

and btw, OTR ink is horrible and has beebn prven to be horrible may times.

use pilot ink. it is cheap, very staining and penetrating and also bleeds through most buffs.

and for the rusto bucket paint, try home depot or lowes. walmart usually has it but it is one aisle over from the paint section and in a very non descript location. you have to ask if you cabnt find it cuz they do carry it. i ahve bougght it several times.

sharpie ink is no good.

move on...

and btw, OTR ink is horrible and has beebn prven to be horrible may times.

use pilot ink. it is cheap, very staining and penetrating and also bleeds through most buffs.

and for the rusto bucket paint, try home depot or lowes. walmart usually has it but it is one aisle over from the paint section and in a very non descript location. you have to ask if you cabnt find it cuz they do carry it. i ahve bougght it several times.

Haha man I'm not stuck on sharpie, and only used an OTR once. I just want a decent thick covering ink for this marker, the nib looks real freeflowing. What's funny is I actually did ask the paint guy at walmart said he had no clue.

So, any stores carry pilot? Or should I just order bulk online lol.