MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo i just got a magnum.1st time. this thing sucks. the nib is like a hard square. you have to keep it on exactly straight or you get skinny ass lines. and the surface has to be verysmooth or it looks like shit. i tried ruf it up with a nife didnt help much.

help any one?

dont use magnums there the worst marker on earth simple as that :lol: :lol:

if you have a magnum, take the nib out (get some pliers) fill it with some more ink to make it nice n juicy, get a bit of sock, roll it up and fold it in half and stick it where the nib was. you now have a very nice round nibbed marker. it's not rocket science.

so i rcently bought a OTR stred duster worst marker ever

1st of all the paint isnt paint its liquid chalk and its even says its only permanent on fabric and shit like that

then i decided to fill it with another ink and guess what the threds are reversed so it took a could of days of tigtning it for me to (for some reason) turn it the opposite way and get it off.

not to mention i almost spilled all the ink after i filled it cus i was making sure it was tght and forgot it was reversed and twisted it the wrong way

but...... other then that its a good size marker for a pocket (its like a dwarf marker and not a midget)

the OTR Streetduster is a great pen! though if ya want a more permanent one get the streetpainter..full of 060 paint.thought for the price of a duster its worth it to have it to just refil with own inks and have a lil concealed pen!

i think they meant that if you empty the ink yourself, then otr is worth it. whatever, i wouldnt buy em. im not even that much of a fan of valve action markers cause you have to use ink and cant use paint. i like mops and shit like that...thats just me tho...

o jigaboos beat me to the post so now mine doesnt make sense...