MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahahah otr's blowww i used to be like YAYYYY OTRS d00d!! but now i relized i was a retard and now i got the sick GK and kiwis and cvs bingos and what not...stay away from otr's unless there free,stick with homemades if you know what your doing

^^^^lol me too...so do you have to do anything to the nibs of the cvs bingos or not?

yeah i stab them(nib) to hell with a pin or somthing or if your lucky take tweezers and try and pull out that little piece of paper or foam then its hella nice

dotart1kp7.jpg

and i jsut racked like 6 of these there exactually the same as the cvs bingo dabbers but more compact the nibs are a little bit weak if u go over anyhting rough but overall there decent

i've heard taking the cotton out and fillin it with ink....and supposedly poking holes in the nib with a needle but that didnt work for me

also someone posted this which is a good help look through the pages and it'll tell you how to mod your pilot

http://www.sekondhandprojects.com/allcitybook/index.htm

where are there pilot mod on here?? i jsut looking through the whole thing.....all the mods i know are stab the nib to hell with a pin and take out half the cotton and flood it with some more ink,thats pretty much all you need

*edit* never mind i found it:) :)

i jumped in a dumpster today. got 5 bingo dabbers. and i found a dollar store that sells these markers that are tiny otrs. prang window markers. 2 for 99 cents. i actually paid for them. filled em up with red ink, good to go. :D

they look EXACTLY like this.

otr036-1.jpg

mark-otr30-1.jpg

http://www.bombingscience.com/catalog.htm?item=3908&ret=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bombingscience.com%2Fcatalog.htm%3Fpage%3D1%26category%3DMarkers

0.3" tips' date=' permanent paint marker- The Streetpainter: same frame as the OTR.030 marker, but filled with highly permanent paint! Unique 0,3 inch (0,8cm) broad tip, which nobody would expect on a pocket size marker. Pump-system + squeezing for paint flow control.[/quote']

personally, i think what otr are doing is a good thing.. if people are daft enough to buy there shit, they are obviously new to the game, and personally if i was new to it i would not want my shit to last.. toys should thank otr that a year later there stuff has gone..

OTR = less embarresment

Im at the point where im really tired/too old for making shit at home, ink stains on my hands and clothes.

Buying premaid pilot silvers and whatever broad tip is available is fine for the little amount of tags i catch anyway.

P.S- I've made super stainer ink before and they've tried to buff it, its left stains, then they've just painted over it.