MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I spy with my little eye on OINK pics he has...

1 black krink bottle

1 silver krink bottle

1 atlantic junobo

1 kiwi junobo

1 Zembala junobo

3 mini mops filled with various junobo paint

2 mini mops possibly filled with OINK

1 krink broadline silver

and 1 buner bronze from OTR paint....am i correct?

oh and a http://www.oinkartltd.com tag on the ground...

i just got one of those CVS bingo markers yesterday. is it paint/oilbase friendly? haha, i got a zig glue marker too. mine has oink in it though.

I have a wide selection of bingo markers. Found my grandma's old bingo bag. Some of the nibs work with paint and ink, some only work with ink. Sorry can't be more specific. You just have to try it out yourself and see.

I have a wide selection of bingo markers. Found my grandma's old bingo bag. Some of the nibs work with paint and ink, some only work with ink. Sorry can't be more specific. You just have to try it out yourself and see.

yeah, i got it open and clean, and the nib has a flow valve like kiwis. i hope it will work with ghetto krink, or i might have to find a way to change the nib to felt. cuz i dont want to have to pay for all that ink. it holds 4 oz, thats almost half a bottle of most inks.

how do you get nibs put on tic tac's, deoderant and all that? last time i tried it fell off like nothing got ink every where. how do you make a decent nip on a marker you make yourself is my Q.

you stuff it for tic tacs. its not a straight through hole. theres a little window. it will sit on the inside

I got a question about KRink, Ive noticed on the new KRink markers it says K-71 while the old ones say BroadLine. Is there really a difference?

Also noticed that the colored KRink markers dont have a mixing ball in them like the old ones do.